Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Jack Swagger recently deleted his Twitter account @RealJackSwagger this week which could be a sign that Swagger may be leaving the WWE very soon. His last tweet was a few days ago that he recently congratulated Miss Oklahoma Olivia Jordan on winning this year's Miss USA Pageant.

After his manager Zeb Colter was taken off TV several months ago, Swagger has been used sparingly on WWE Superstars and WWE Main Event and there have been reports about Swagger being unhappy in the WWE for quite some time now.

source ewrestlingnews

hmm take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Jack Swagger recently deleted his Twitter account @RealJackSwagger this week which could be a sign that Swagger may be leaving the WWE very soon. His last tweet was a few days ago that he recently congratulated Miss Oklahoma Olivia Jordan on winning this year's Miss USA Pageant.

After his manager Zeb Colter was taken off TV several months ago, Swagger has been used sparingly on WWE Superstars and WWE Main Event and there have been reports about Swagger being unhappy in the WWE for quite some time now.

source ewrestlingnews

He'd do good if he went to Japan..

Remember when Swagger had all of his trophies in the ring and he was cutting a promo on his own greatness?

That was his pinnacle

source ewrestlingnews

He'd do good if he went to Japan..
big tall white guys seem to do well over there.

Stan Hanson
dr death
vader (different build obviously)
even Prince Albert

so you're prob right. and he has the matt wrestler technical ability somewhere deep down. (he was a real wrestler in college right?)

Remember when Swagger had all of his trophies in the ring and he was cutting a promo on his own greatness?

That was his pinnacle
yea that was so long ago. to think he had a world title. and was in line to receive another huge push but got a dui or failed a drug test or whatever. people complained about his safety too which has to be the biggest no no. you go out there and someone basically is trusting you with their life and livlihood. to be reckless is a **** move

big tall white guys seem to do well over there.

Stan Hanson
dr death
vader (different build obviously)
even Prince Albert

so you're prob right. and he has the matt wrestler technical ability somewhere deep down. (he was a real wrestler in college right?)

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was a college wrestler..He'd fit right in with the Strong Style the Japanese fans enjoy..

@DCAllAmerican

The super weird thing about this is that NXT and ROH are running shows at the same exact time in the same city... and NJPW talent will appear on both shows... so confused now
laugh.gif
i love my city 
smokin.gif

exactly Case Case

these scrubs that are at the pits of the roster I'm shocked more don't get out of their contract and go to Japan or the Indy circuit. I know everyone wants to be in WWE it's like the top of the food chain. but come on. zach Ryder has to hate his career there. AJ styles is the smartest dude around. he knew going there would ruin his career. wwe has no respect for Indy guys. up until recently anyway. and these guys now are the minority because hhh treats them as his class projects. speaking of Indy guys what's going on wit uhaa any word on his character or debut date or anything ? ( unless he has and I missed it)

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@]

The super weird thing about this is that NXT and ROH are running shows at the same exact time in the same city... and NJPW talent will appear on both shows... so confused now :lol: ...
i love my city :smokin
you from ny frank? if so you going to any of those shows? I might come up to summer fest we should hang out and get stupid drunk

you from ny frank? if so you going to any of those shows? I might come up to summer fest we should hang out and get stupid drunk
yessir,lmk ill prolly be wit a couple homies but def down to get drunk and 
pimp.gif
 which is what i was gnna be doing anyway.im down for the ntw bros link up.was going to summerslam but now thinking bout hittin that nxt show too.

yessir,lmk ill prolly be wit a couple homies but def down to get drunk and :pimp:  which is what i was gnna be doing anyway.im down for the ntw bros link up.was going to summerslam but now thinking bout hittin that nxt show too.
you have any extra summer fest tickets? I'd be down to go wit you and your boys haha no problems. I'm a chill dude to hang wit. my only boy who is hardcore into it enough to pay and go to ny for a show is *****ing about the prices. so if I can't get him to change his mind I'm either not going or gonna be the dude that's there alone. so I might just have to go to the nxt show (he's into going to that. way cheaper)

either way we have to link up. I mean we were a tag team for a short period. although we never got our shot at the belts.

you have any extra summer fest tickets? I'd be down to go wit you and your boys haha no problems. I'm a chill dude to hang wit. my only boy who is hardcore into it enough to pay and go to ny for a show is *****ing about the prices. so if I can't get him to change his mind I'm either not going or gonna be the dude that's there alone. so I might just have to go to the nxt show (he's into going to that. way cheaper)

either way we have to link up. I mean we were a tag team for a short period. although we never got our shot at the belts.
dam nah got no extra tickets,def wouldnt mind the homie coming through,imma see if my boy got any cuz i know one of his homies was supposed to be coming but hes flaky and im not sure if he paid him for the ticket,if not its yours,but ill look around see whats good if u fit.if anything tell your boy stop being a ***** and come for a night in a great city see some wrasslin get drunk and see some beautiful women walking around everywhere.
glasses.gif

still a tag team my dude,just not sure if theres still a fed 
nerd.gif

smackdown has been known to pipe in cheers rhino. I think he did get a pop but it got the audio enhancement...

there was one girl wildly screaming at high pitch...sounded authentic...
knew already about the enhanced cheer...who knows
I remember when the crowd first started doing the yes chants and Vince prob hated it and you would see people doing the motion of the yes chant but you'd hear boos lol like they think wrestling fans are stupid low iq having sister banging hillbillies still.

Back
Top Bottom