Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
CKE-tJuUsAE7tmf.jpg

I'm a Mark and I ******* love it...

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

The super weird thing about this is that NXT and ROH are running shows at the same exact time in the same city... and NJPW talent will appear on both shows... so confused now :lol:...

Say-Sar-Row :smokin :smokin

They're about to strap a rocket to this chick like 2010 Sheamus :x If she can legit improve in the ring, I'm all for it, but going from a 0 to a 4.....ehhhh.....
tumblr_nrkzkeUXFx1ubohoco1_400.gif

tumblr_nrlsfzzbvq1uup0p4o1_1280.jpg

I just wish that Liger was being brought in to face Breeze..A match with Zayn or Balor would've been better..

Is it even remotely possible that Liger agrees to come in and do the job?..You know Vince ain't gonna be happy if an outsider picks up a W on any talent on his roster..

think of the training and education nxt dudes would get if they got swapped to go over and wrestle in Japan.

somehow she pulls that color hair off. it makes her so much hotter. without it she ain't nothing crazy. hot yes. but anything special not really.

and I can't wait to see who was behind this deal. I'm sure it was HHH. if so off with Vince's head. and let this guy Paul flourish.

Back
Top Bottom