Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
i just watched cenas entrance from that too i can just imagine how loud the johns cena sucks would be during his entrance if they did it like they do week in and week out now

hhh turning face soon. and there's talk of cena and Seth having a title unification match. which makes zero ****** sense

Kevin Steen been doing this longer than Cena. Steen should be the top heel right now.

makes no sense//been in the wwe for only a short time

if you're going on years in the business...doesn't big show have ko beat? R-Truth? should he be champ based on that alone?

small-time indy guy shouldn't be able to just come in and takeover in a month or two brah...whether you like him or not

hhh turning face soon. and there's talk of cena and Seth having a title unification match. which makes zero ****** sense
None of that makes sense, which means this is whats going to happen.

Would make more sense to unify the IC title with the US title.

Thing I'm concerned about is if these writers can't book and make meaningful rivalry with titles on the line. How are they going to do it with one less title?

But I really think we're getting a 4 way or 6 way match for the strap at SS. A complete swerve from all the rumors.

Last edited:
Cenas entrance at 2011 MITB 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was so depressed 
roll.gif

cena doesn't equal ratings is right haha. but in their heads him being on top sells merch. they don't realize it's because the machine is behind him. so maybe if they got behind hmmmm let's say ALL of the roster instead of 2-3 guys. then maybe ALLL of the roster can sell merch. and they can ALL make more money? rocket science

tbh I see Balor getting alot of "filler" feuds until Hideo heals up or Yippie Province debuts

Sami I can see jumping straight to RAW after he heals and challenging KO @ Mania Star.
what happened to banzai joe?

this company deserves to fail the way they book people
if wcw never made the mistakes it made. and was still around as a serious competitor. wwe would prob be in shark water. they don't care about the wrestling aspect at all. they don't care if cena winning and kicking out of 30 finishers matters. they don't care if we love KO and he gets jobbed out. that **** doesn't matter to them. they care about selling lunch boxes and action figures. and that audience that buys that **** doesn't care about story lines.

Rhino it's not about ko losing its the fact that he TAPPED OUT ,that's ******* pathetic man.they straight clowned him with that.

yall are just upset that wwe fooled you into thinking an indy jobber was gonna beat the face of the company in his first program

not so smark

wasn't the point...i've watched wrestling long enough to understand vince & co will assert dominance over wrestlers when they can, especially when they break in

also, it may not have been the best idea to bring ko in with a program with chena right off the bat...maybe he should have gone around crushing jobbers for a while first

but don't let me blow your mind that things aren't always simply black & white homie

Back
Top Bottom