Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Gotta come back to the Cena/Rey thing again. Make A Wish/non-in-ring Cena is such a good guy, but this other Cena is a no good backstabbing scumbag heel :lol: absorbinhvother people's pop, making saves way after someone has already been beaten down, and verbally cutting you down. This guy has been a top 3 heel the past 10 years

I don't know how anybody over the age of seven and disease-free can be a fan of his, but he's the definition of a company man. He's a robot with Vince's ideal body and does everything he's told. Can't hate on that

John-Cena-Not-Bad.gif

This guy just tried to absorb the Alonzo gif too

Last edited:
mada is terrible but i think he's shown the most 'character' ability, that is, his promos are lousy but he has a 'character' where the others aren't even trying to come up with one...they're all just reality based (zz excluded)

so he sucks but at least he's doing it in the right vein, the others are like ordinary people

but if the big dude josh can come up with a character...he's what they want

team gigi tho :wow:

Last edited:
Maybe my memory is a little blurred but the original concept of Tough Enough wasn't "who has a character already" especially sine all of that can be developed later on in the developmental process. The premise was to see who had the potential to develop into a WWE superstar and wanted to truly be about of the business.

If it was all about gimmicks, John Morrisson would have been selected and won season 2 of Tough Enough.

Mick Foley gets it, he went on a mini rant on Twitter about Patrick's elimination.

These R-Truth/Brock scenarios on /SC are hilarious

"I think it'd be hilarious if R-Truth would become obsessed with Brock.. leading up to Summerslam seeing him cutting promo's for Brock, interupting Paul Heyman. Could be good."

"I would love if in kayfabe Brock only liked Paul Heyman and R Truth and literally nobody else. Like imagine if Truth is getting beat down by some heel and ******* Brock Lesnar runs out to make the save. And then it's never referenced again."

• "R Truth vs adam rose on Main Event ends with a Brock Lesnar run in."

"I think it'd be hilarious if R-Truth would become obsessed with Brock.. leading up to Summerslam seeing him cutting promo's for Brock, interupting Paul Heyman. Could be good."

"I would love if in kayfabe Brock only liked Paul Heyman and R Truth and literally nobody else. Like imagine if Truth is getting beat down by some heel and ******* Brock Lesnar runs out to make the save. And then it's never referenced again."
roll.gif
 That would be hilarious

Which Stone Cold episode is this? :lol:

:rofl:  That would be hilarious
this would be gold

Why is KO challenging Balor for the NXT title? They sending him back? :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:
tbh I see Balor getting alot of "filler" feuds until Hideo heals up or Yippie Province debuts

Sami I can see jumping straight to RAW after he heals and challenging KO @ Mania Star.

Last edited:

:rofl:  That would be hilarious

:lol: :rofl: only thing that would be better is if Brock beat the **** out a fan and it was revealed to be green rhino

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
only thing that would be better is if Brock beat the **** out a fan and it was revealed to be green rhino
laugh.gif

that r truth/brock angle would be greta which is why wwe would never do it 
mean.gif

with the news that ko was being sabotaged from the jump,doesnt really give me much hope for the future with anyone,until the past(vkm,k.d.) are dead and buried 

Back
Top Bottom