Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
why would we care about ko or cesaro at this point ? just another mid card feud to go no where,while cena goes for the world title again while wearing the us title while ******* on the world title,gotta love wwe

These two guys suck they're mid carders. Make them face each other got damnit. And have them lose to the big show and Kane in a got damn tag match.

Last edited:
lol took her 8 years to learn how to wrestle tho

everything she says about eva is the definition of her career 
laugh.gif
 now she wants to see john so she can ***** to him and he can put the word in dunn and vinces ear smh

Vince hated Christian, but why even tease him by giving him the WHC? i swear vince likes playing with people's emotions just so he can remind you he owns you.

Christian = Rey Mysterio...

I remember when ** **** left.. They had a 8 man tournament on raw for the new WWE championship.. Rey Mysterio fought and won the tournament.. Immediately after the match / tournament.. John Cena invoked his championship rematch somehow and won the WWE title back that same night.. The real mess up part was the next raw was in San Diego.. :rofl:

Son couldn't even take the title back home because of John Cena..

Last edited:

I remember when ** **** left.. They had a 8 man tournament on raw for the new WWE championship.. Rey Mysterio fought and won the tournament.. Immediately after the match / tournament.. John Cena invoked his championship rematch somehow and won the WWE title back that same night.. The real mess up part was the next raw was in San Diego.. :rofl:

:lol:

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotta come back to the Cena/Rey thing again. Make A Wish/non-in-ring Cena is such a good guy, but this other Cena is a no good backstabbing scumbag heel :lol: absorbing other people's pop, making saves way after someone has already been beaten down, and verbally cutting you down. This guy has been a top 3 heel the past 10 years

Last edited:

Damn

Back
Top Bottom