Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Man I don't think I've heard a LAW where Wai-Ting & Pollack sounded like haters more than this episode :lol: some of the stuff they ran down wasn't bad at all

wink.gif

What's up guys.. anyone wanna talk about anything good? im super stresed out right now tryin to buy a house.. the banks ask too many questions. just give me the house especially if i show up wit a paper bag full of 100s

What's up guys.. anyone wanna talk about anything good? im super stresed out right now tryin to buy a house.. the banks ask too many questions. just give me the house especially if i show up wit a paper bag full of 100s
How do you feel about Konnan?

Catching up on the thread.

roll.gif
@ 22 on Review-A-Wai.

"She throws fits"
laugh.gif

Not sure if posted, but here's Cena's My Wish segment

Cena

Might be a blessing in disguise that Patrick didn't win Tough Enough bc none of the winners besides Morrison have been successful. Matt Morgan, Miz, Kenny King and Ryback didn't win and have done pretty good for themselves.

Last edited:
Might be a blessing in disguise that Patrick didn't win Tough Enough bc all the winners besides Morrison have been successful. Matt Morgan, Miz, and Ryback didn't win and have done pretty good for themselves.

You forget about Cameron da goddess

i agree i watch old nitros and ppv just to see his stuff.. I'm sure over in Japan his work **** on his US stuff
Not really. WCW was really behind him. Ultimo vs. Malenko @ Starrcade 96 is probably my #3 favorite match in WCW history.

They really loved him. 

Watching (converting to digitial form) some old Nitros right now

Back
Top Bottom