Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
dude said his first day in the business they took him to the ring and broke his leg on purpose
eyes.gif

I knew Hulk wasn't saving anybody, but I figured Bryan or Paige would.

Also, just looking at those bottom 3, ZZ has the personality and almost sympathetic thing going. Patrick is basically in the know about the business and legit has interest in it. What exactly does the other dude have? I don't even know his name

I knew Hulk wasn't saving anybody, but I figured Bryan or Paige would.

Also, just looking at those bottom 3, ZZ has the personality and almost sympathetic thing going. Patrick is basically in the know about the business and legit has interest in it. What exactly does the other dude have? I don't even know his name
He's big and wears his hair in a bun.

He also got the most votes.

Patrick is 19. He will surely be the Jennifer Hudson of this group for sure. He will be back to the Performance Center.

Patrick is 19. He will surely be the Jennifer Hudson of this group for sure. He will be back to the Performance Center.

Extra thick Jennifer Hudson was a goddess... she may very well be my number fantasy draft pick of all time... I woulda licked the cheese outta her toes...

And no... that's not something I do every Saturday night :lol:...

On WOR, all these apron spots we've seen lately is a direct response to ROH.

WWE is considering taping a episode of NXT the night before SSlam.

"You gotta feel bad for the Matadors, they're great workers, but they look like Aldo Montoya, they're Puerto Ricans playing Mexicans" :lol: :lol:

Patrick is 19?

Good grief im old. Son looks like he'd take my lunch money

I guess him being 19 explains his lack of humility 

Just watched Tanahasi/Ibushi match from the G1. Pretty solid match, but Ibushi didn't sell his knee too well. HIs kicks are ferocious though. :x

Man they're so right about the WWE's roster after Owens/Sheamus/Cesaro/Rusev during that battle royal. So many underdeveloped, lost, going nowhere dudes. Steve Blackman, Meat, and Chaz Warrington would be flourishing right now.

Back
Top Bottom