Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Watching NXT, Bayley's mass is incredible. If only she didn't have a seven year old girl gimmick and a potato face.

And maybe wrestled in booty shorts.

Tongan Jeff's remixed theme he debuted on NXT tonight is infinitely better than his previous one.

Watching NXT, Bayley's mass is incredible. If only she didn't have a seven year old girl gimmick and a potato face.
And maybe wrestled in booty shorts.

I'd still clap them cheeks, face don't eem bother me

Tongan Jeff's remixed theme he debuted on NXT tonight is infinitely better than his previous one.

About time, that struggle Streets Of Rage music was turrible :lol:

Patrick turned down a developmental deal because he couldn't afford to relocate

Sucks to hear. I'm sure whatever deal they offered him could pay for a place for him. He probably doesn't know how cheap Florida is. Even if he was making 35K he could get a part time gig and be coasting.

and my dude patrick is gonna go save TNA

Don't speak that death on to the kid.

God dam I'm tired, on my feet for 12 hours straight and a dope head threw a needle at me b I need this G1 link so to snooze off too

I also don't believe that athletes should put out autobiographies before their careers are officially over

Ditto, but it just gives the WWE reasons to eat off them and put out even more books once their careers are actually over. I've always thought they intentionally water down some of their DVDs just so they can put out more.

Ditto, but it just gives the WWE reasons to eat off them and put out even more books once their careers are actually over. I've always thought they intentionally water down some of their DVDs just so they can put out more.

For sure

I think there were a couple "definitive" Undertaker DVDs that were just SORRY

That "should" was supposed to be a "shouldn't"
Oh, I didn't even notice.
roll.gif
I meant it was a serious question. What a tool. Pencil-neck B+ player

Wtf, Sharknado 3 is filled with weird cameos.

First, Mark Cuban is the president.

Jericho was just an amusement park employee.

Fuggin Rick Fox was on it earlier

Back
Top Bottom