Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
after reading that report about kevin dunn (presumably) it makes you wonder how much better this company is gonna be when Vince is dead or retired. He is his own worse enemy. It baffles me that the only reason for Cena winning last night was because his merch numbers have dipped since KO won at EC. Think about that for a minute. Cena's merch dips, KO's goes up. It's like Vince promotes these dudes just to make them fail. Just like when he bought WCW. He brought them dudes in and PAYED them to job them out in his company. Instead of maximizing the potential of making more money. HHH although when he was an active wrestler held everyone down and buried the entire roster, wants the company to create new stars from NXT. VINCE DO US A FAVOR AND GO AWAY, ALSO FIRE KEVIN DUNN

Not just that: Vince is paying $$$ for NXT/developmental, but buries them when they get to the main roster.

Sabotaging your own cash flow.

:x  
exactly what im saying. Cena merch goes down, KO goes up. Vince is reaping no matter what ( cue the big e reaping gif). But instead he just signs these dudes away from ROH to bring them up and squash them. Roman Reigns is the only solidly booked NXT dude. I know Seth is the world champ, but my man hasn't had a clean win ever. He even won the belt in a ***** way. Which i get his whole deal he's a heel. But the us champ came out tonight and chumped the world champs life.

Questionable, his build towards WM was garbage and the promos given to him from Vinnie Mac was :x

Cena back to main event :smh:

Last edited:

Just let me rant for a second.

You know what pisses me off? People complain so much about WWE and continue watching. Konnan said it best, wrestling is the only thing that can consistently piss off their fanbase but the fans continue to crawl back. There are so many alternatives out there but it is almost as if WWE has a psychological hold over people that causes them not to stray. It is seriously like an abusive relationship. It is sickening man. #EndOfRant
DC will never be satisfied until NTWT is all about NJPW, podcasts, and basketball.

Best diva's match in a while.

@Peep Game looking at the preview for the next TD, I kinda want Eva to get a Roman Reigns type of push.  It would be hilarious to have her as the diva's champ
laugh.gif

after reading that report about kevin dunn (presumably) it makes you wonder how much better this company is gonna be when Vince is dead or retired. He is his own worse enemy. It baffles me that the only reason for Cena winning last night was because his merch numbers have dipped since KO won at EC. Think about that for a minute. Cena's merch dips, KO's goes up. It's like Vince promotes these dudes just to make them fail. Just like when he bought WCW. He brought them dudes in and PAYED them to job them out in his company. Instead of maximizing the potential of making more money. HHH although when he was an active wrestler held everyone down and buried the entire roster, wants the company to create new stars from NXT. VINCE DO US A FAVOR AND GO AWAY, ALSO FIRE KEVIN DUNN

Not just that: Vince is paying $$$ for NXT/developmental, but buries them when they get to the main roster.

Sabotaging your own cash flow.

:x  
exactly what im saying. Cena merch goes down, KO goes up. Vince is reaping no matter what ( cue the big e reaping gif). But instead he just signs these dudes away from ROH to bring them up and squash them. Roman Reigns is the only solidly booked NXT dude. I know Seth is the world champ, but my man hasn't had a clean win ever. He even won the belt in a ***** way. Which i get his whole deal he's a heel. But the us champ came out tonight and chumped the world champs life.

Questionable, his build towards WM was garbage and the promos given to him from Vinnie Mac was :x

but they had all intentions on making him the next face of the company.. the fans just had other plans..

but they had all intentions on making him the next face of the company.. the fans just had other plans..
Correct. If you noticed, Ramen was over during the Shield period when he just stayed quiet.

I think Vince threw Chena back into the main event tonight because he has no idea how to put Ramen back into the main event.

Chena's the reliable guy that actually hurts the future more than he helps.

Last edited:
Man I missed like the last hour of Raw because I was tired as **** and fell asleep.

I did catch the shenanigans with Brock and Taker though.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Every time one of them said they would kill each other, this vid popped up in my head:

Correct. If you noticed, Ramen was over during the Shield period when he just stayed quiet.

I think Vince threw Chena back into the main event tonight because he has no idea how to put Ramen back into the main event.

Chena's the reliable guy that actually hurts the future more than he helps.
when all else fails they revert back to him. the best thing that could happen to wwe is cena goes to Tna or he goes to hollywood. that will force them to stop using him as a crutch.

Yeah, that's KD and Vinny Mac's mentality.

"Way aren't these guys getting over?"

"WEEE NEEEED JOOOOOOOOHNN CEEEEEENNNNAAA DAMMIT!"

Back
Top Bottom