Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
groove and music is cool,but not the same dam groove over the same dam music for 12 straight songs man cmon now 

Man you dudes still stuck in the 90's :smh: dudes these Cant can't rap like they did back in the day but they sure as hell know how to pick and flow over beats. Hip hop isn't just about lyrics it's about the groove and the music (beat) as well. It ain't great but it isn't awful like some 90 elitist make it seem.

I mess with all rap it's just future , rhq and young thug sound like they're mumbling half the time . Espically future with the auto tune

I mess with all rap it's just future , rhq and young thug sound like they're mumbling half the time . Espically future with the auto tune

He sounds awful but I'll be damed if it don't go hard in the whip. Once in a while I'll throw something old but majority of the time it's something brand new idc

Cold blooded looking Lana dead on the eyes lol
Getting the threesome tonight.

smokin.gif

Just with chef to my iPad and saw the thread title "Kevin Ownes is another nxt loser" :lol: man I told ya these guys won't amount to nothing big

No better rap albums this year than Future's and Young Thugs 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This was a great raw idc. Maybe because BG was so awful last night

watching now.. I don't care who Cena is but he is the US champion. The US champion should never talk to the World Champ the way cena did to seth. Lowers the meaning of being world champ.

Last edited:
It's so funny how bad they try and jam Sheamus down our throats.. Is anyone a legit fan of Sheamus? does his merch really sell? I need to interview a real deal die hard Sheamus fan. If anyone knows one or is one hit me up. I got some questions, and you got some splaining to do

If these autotune rap singers were the NWO, Future would be 96 Scott Hall, and Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, & Fetty Wap would be Virgil, VK Wallstreet, some Japanese jobber.

:x
tumblr_nrtb4jztGS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrtgv1UpBp1tji5aoo2_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_nrtifn5WUX1tji5aoo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom