Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
roll.gif
Rusev is too good 

It's so funny how bad they try and jam Sheamus down our throats.. Is anyone a legit fan of Sheamus? does his merch really sell? I need to interview a real deal die hard Sheamus fan. If anyone knows one or is one hit me up. I got some questions, and you got some splaining to do
We ran him out of town a few months ago hahah

Kota Ibushi is my dude but cuz is reckless as hell man. Peep stop posting gigs and watch the real match fool

It's so funny how bad they try and jam Sheamus down our throats.. Is anyone a legit fan of Sheamus? does his merch really sell? I need to interview a real deal die hard Sheamus fan. If anyone knows one or is one hit me up. I got some questions, and you got some splaining to do
We ran him out of town a few months ago hahah
remember that noodle. haha he use to get me so pissed

it crazy how terrible summer looks while standing next to lana trying to pull of the same look.. :rofl: she looks like straight dog **** yo

after reading that report about kevin dunn (presumably) it makes you wonder how much better this company is gonna be when Vince is dead or retired. He is his own worse enemy. It baffles me that the only reason for Cena winning last night was because his merch numbers have dipped since KO won at EC. Think about that for a minute. Cena's merch dips, KO's goes up. It's like Vince promotes these dudes just to make them fail. Just like when he bought WCW. He brought them dudes in and PAYED them to job them out in his company. Instead of maximizing the potential of making more money. HHH although when he was an active wrestler held everyone down and buried the entire roster, wants the company to create new stars from NXT. VINCE DO US A FAVOR AND GO AWAY, ALSO FIRE KEVIN DUNN

after reading that report about kevin dunn (presumably) it makes you wonder how much better this company is gonna be when Vince is dead or retired. He is his own worse enemy. It baffles me that the only reason for Cena winning last night was because his merch numbers have dipped since KO won at EC. Think about that for a minute. Cena's merch dips, KO's goes up. It's like Vince promotes these dudes just to make them fail. Just like when he bought WCW. He brought them dudes in and PAYED them to job them out in his company. Instead of maximizing the potential of making more money. HHH although when he was an active wrestler held everyone down and buried the entire roster, wants the company to create new stars from NXT. VINCE DO US A FAVOR AND GO AWAY, ALSO FIRE KEVIN DUNN
Not just that: Vince is paying $$$ for NXT/developmental, but buries them when they get to the main roster.

Sabotaging your own cash flow.

sick.gif

Last edited:

Not just that: Vince is paying $$$ for NXT/developmental, but buries them when they get to the main roster.

Sabotaging your own cash flow.

:x  
exactly what im saying. Cena merch goes down, KO goes up. Vince is reaping no matter what ( cue the big e reaping gif). But instead he just signs these dudes away from ROH to bring them up and squash them. Roman Reigns is the only solidly booked NXT dude. I know Seth is the world champ, but my man hasn't had a clean win ever. He even won the belt in a ***** way. Which i get his whole deal he's a heel. But the us champ came out tonight and chumped the world champs life.

Kevin Dunn is a c sucker
Nothing but a corporate yes man. Kiss *** lame. Dude that rats on you if you are on your phone at work. Run and tell the boss you took a pen home. Type of dude who tells the teacher she forgot to give homework. Call the cops type of *****.

Back
Top Bottom