Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
i just realized tamina looks like an older/tired  serena ali :wow:

hEvszXL.gif

bruh..I see it

Not to sound like a mark but didn't that Taker/Brock "fight" low key have some legit heat behind it? Going back to UFC? Man if they don't capitalize on that exchange...

Wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to do a straight up MMA fight.

Never ever ever ever happening though. Don't want it to :lol:

This isn't a joke either, Nikki & Alicia could pass off as twins too.

he will continue to get buried if he does face seth at summerfest. vince is gonna run this man to the ground... :lol:
This brings up the question,
Does Vince hate a (successful) NXT product he had very little input on more than a now dead WCW?
I truly feel Sting would win if they faced off. Makes "WWE" sense, would draw some ratings but would again put the future on the back burner.

If Cena beats Seth I'm out
Tough one but I'm one of the few who thought HHH was the ****.
This...... Shovel's runs during late 99 to 00 was good. I hated dude with a passion. He never loss
Then Shovel with Evolution and/or Flair were he buried every single WCW superstar that came over. :lol:

SCSA as a heel after he destroyed Rock twice, became Vince's ***** and was all paranoid was great too.

Experienced those live so nostalgia comes into play as well.

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on going to Summerslam but I had to when I found out Taker would be there. I'm just getting back from a deployment and I've been wanting to see a live event in NY since I was a kid. Looking forward to it.

Nakamura would be great in triple h's wwe universe.

Is njpw had Jim ross all the time I would watch devotedly.Jr is great man wwe should get him back

Watching the matches deapsea gave me and all were great but Jr in commentary elevated it so much more

Btw I've seen the ibushi vs ricochet and also Nakamura wrestle before so it's isn't my first time I just don't keep up with it and watch it often because as stared ,wwe is just easily accessible

Nakamura would be great in triple h's wwe universe.

Is njpw had Jim ross all the time I would watch devotedly.Jr is great man wwe should get him back

Watching the matches deapsea gave me and all were great but Jr in commentary elevated it so much more

Btw I've seen the ibushi vs ricochet and also Nakamura wrestle before so it's isn't my first time I just don't keep up with it and watch it often because as stared ,wwe is just easily accessible

the last Wrestle Kingdom has a version with english commentary..with JR & Matt Striker(?)

@DCAllAmerican

Back
Top Bottom