Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Orton and Cena should never be tagging together.

They fought entirely too many times to do that, but even on the televised shows the WWE is always in send the fans home happy mode. I know Austn/HHH had blood feuds then formed the Power Trip, but after the Power Trip they never came across each other again :lol:

19sjFKO.gif

tumblr_nrtbf9h5Mz1saykaxo1_400.gif

:rofl: this is what happens when you let guys be their natural selves, something organic that's actually appealing

Last edited:
I'd book Cesaro VS Rollins for SSlam. Those 2 can put on a great match together. Cesaro was pretty much made into a main eventer last night anyway.

But we'll get Kane VS Rollins and no match for Cesaro, meanwhile Miz and Big Show get to be in SSlam :smh:

I'd book Cesaro VS Rollins for SSlam. Those 2 can put on a great match together. Cesaro was pretty much made into a main eventer last night anyway.

But we'll get Kane VS Rollins and no match for Cesaro, meanwhile Miz and Big Show get to be in SSlam :smh:
You're a wwe writer do something about it. But anyways Miz>>>>>>>you

I don't post much on here but I heard Bryan Alverez say today on the state of Kevin Steen. Apparently, the WWE sees him on the same level as Cesaro or other Midcard guys not Main Event level. He should have stayed in ROH.
More evidence of WWE taking ROH seriously. On the same weekend of All Star Extravaganza VII weekend in San Antonio, NXT comes to HOU, AUS, and SA, with the last night being head-to-head.
RoH - Ring of Honor https://www.facebook.com/groups/watchroh/?fref=nf

Last edited:
how in the world you cannot see Owens or Cesaro as main eventers is beyond me.

Owens can be a huge star

Cesaro is a tremendous wrestler

but hey

it is what it is

**** wwe

Back
Top Bottom