Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Man LOTS of emotion in this match

[emoji]9654[/emoji] Satoshi Kojima Vs Jushin Liger G1 2001 - Video Dailymotion

Big Show turned face on Sunday.  Heel on Monday.  Face on Tuesday.  And probably heel on Monday.  AMAZING!

ec9a3550a3c31d5b4108c22c50c8f2d3.jpg

franknbeans franknbeans

You watch those matches fool?
franknbeans franknbeans

You watch those matches fool?
yea man watches the 5 u sent me so far,nakamura def prolly best in the world right now,2 great matches with ibushi,who also had some good ones with ricochet,i liked the liger vs sasuke match a lot though prolly the best out of them just like the style of the match but all 5 were great,got all the other matches ya dudes posted on deck to watch also,ya almost got me converted man especially with the english commentary,def better wrestling quality then wwe but we all know that ,send me watver u got when u get a chance,your culture is growing on me and your country men are awesome.

gigi nice,this show is pretty weak though ,but still wanna know who wins,should be patrick,as long as he stays humble.buuuttt when the fake rollins was all cocky noone told him to be humble smh

yea, only person on that show worth a damb is Giorgia.. pair her with the Bellas and call it a season.

so the black dude speaks his mind and now he gotta ego lol paige is clown man,i see from the way she be hatin on eva 

Back
Top Bottom