Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Aye Hot Dog boy Start watching new japan man. If you are tired of wwe
Tell em DC.
Since introduced to New Japan my brother in law calls wwe Talking wrestling and NJPW he refers to as real wrestling... :lol: :pimp:

Hot dog MAN ,anyway ehh maybe I'll try but would be easier if I was Japanese like you tho
Frank I'm far from Asian and will tell you for in ring action it's all about NJPW.
This is no laughing matter. Seeing Brock get washed by some 50 year old fat dude was not cool.
Really a step back continuity wise, cause he was washing Seth tough, so it wasn't an exhausted Brock getting beat by Taker. Really didn't have the desired effect intended and left a sour final taste after Cena made KO tap... :x

I would have been DEAD if undertaker appeared last night and Brock just washed him. And proceeded to pin Rollins for the belt :lol:

Rollins/Brock/Taker makes absolutely zero sense. Like someone else said, there's no reason why it shouldn't be a Rollins/Brock/Reigns triple threat at SS.

If the next champ is anyone besides Reigns or Brock, I'll be furious

Last edited:
undertaker looked like my old uncle at the bbq after a few too many beers.him vs brock is not anything anyone wants to see.

ya praising njpw but what ya gonna do when wwe buys it and has cena bury the whole roster ? 

ko vs fandango at ss 

Does anybody else think there's a possibility that this was just a one-time revenge type thing and that Taker will be gone? With how he raised his hand at the end, it made me think as though he was done. Perfect way to grab attention before SummerSlam...
I dunno but it really seems like they're moving toward Sting/Taker at WM
sick.gif
That match is 100% not happening.  Vince is strongly against it.

Does anybody else think there's a possibility that this was just a one-time revenge type thing and that Taker will be gone? With how he raised his hand at the end, it made me think as though he was done. Perfect way to grab attention before SummerSlam...

I dunno but it really seems like they're moving toward Sting/Taker at WM :x
That match is 100% not happening.  Vince is strongly against it.
good. nothing entertaining about two old men slapping each other.

-Last night at WWE Battleground, we saw Luke Harper interfere in Bray Wyatt’s match with Roman Reigns, attacking Reigns and helping Bray emerge victorious. This reunion of the former Wyatt Family members is being done to set up a program involving Sting at SummerSlam.

The original plan for the match at SummerSlam was going to be all 3 members of the Wyatt Family against Sting, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. With Erick Rowan out of action due to injury, it now looks like we’ll be seeing Wyatt & Harper vs. Sting and Reigns.

There is already some internal concern that the rowdy Brooklyn crowd could cheer Sting and boo Reigns.

WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 23rd from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

(Source: F4wonline.com)

- I heard there were complaints about booking “up and coming talent” with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns essentially lost. Vince feels Rollins looks too soft in his interactions with Triple H. While it’s one thing to be the “slimy” heel, there is concern Rollins isn’t coming off like a legitimate champion. Vince is reportedly pushing for something similar to what we saw in years past with Edge where Rollins is a “dirty” heel but doesn’t take crap from anyone. Triple H, on the other hand, wants to continue to go with the “disappointed dad” angle.
Seth has been booked as a total loser since becoming champion.  Not Jack Swagger levels, but definitely Rey Mysterio levels.

:smh:

I like the idea of Bray vs Roman but one of them should have the IC Title.
This Wyatt vs New Shield angle is stupid imo unless its Dean. But truthfully a tag match does nothing from all parties.

A good non-title fued would be RKO vs Dean. Have him RKO Renee. Gave Ambrose some motivation and return of the Viper Randy :smokin

Any program with HHH, Taker and Sting wrestling in 2015 is a thumbs down to me. Give a young guy that spot.

I like to see HHH out there because he can still put on high quality matches

The other 2...not so much :lol:

Last edited:
I think the issue here is the WWE treat Summerslam and Wrestlemania now as one off Super spectaculars. Lets have Taker and Brock here for three of the five weeks to build a match that everyone will watch anyway. Lets have Sting here for two weeks to build for his match. etc etc

The closet they have had to any type of old storyline content the last a few months (Flame suit on) is Cena/Owens............

Last edited:
Bray and Roman put on a very solid match last night. Unfortunately, I really didn't give a damn about the build up, which is a shame, because if you went back a year to when it was Shield/Wyatts, everybody was talking about how great it would be when Bray and Roman were to go up against each other...

Back
Top Bottom