Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Word is WWE wants to take out ROH. Reason being? Starting the trend of events during WM weekend taking business away.

Yeah ROH ain't taking business away. If anything, they're just capitalizing off the people who are traveling to these big PPVs

Man I am so tempted to look at spoilers from the G1. I won't be able watch until layer on tonight after class.

The plan was for Harper, Rowan and Wyatt VS Sting, Reigns and Ambrose at SSlam.

With Rowan out 4-6 months, there's a possibility of a new Wyatt member debuting.

I think I got the number of matches right and that's about it :rofl:

Guarantee I get the lowest score on the contest.

Merchandise wise, I guess I can see that. But his name being on a marquee isn't changing a gate $ that much man. I just don't see it

L
looking back scsa was only at the top for like 5 years which is a blink of the eye. Hogan had a title reign that was almost 5 years haha. makes you somewhat appreciate cena. Dude's been on top for like 10 or close to it.

Austin was hot 97-03, which was as long as Rocks WWF full time career just about.

But I still respect quality over quantity. They were on top during an era where 85% of the roster was hot. Over the years we've saw so many talented people who couldve easily been better than Cena misused or squased by the man himself. Then the one time they give a guy an opportunity to finally get over him, it's the Miz :stoneface:

I actually thought it was Sandow when I saw the beard under the hood
laugh.gif
Z Z from Tough ENough should be a Wyatt Brother

Back
Top Bottom