Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Outside of Pollock, these guys don't know ****. They just fantasy book.

Oh Absolutely......just like how they just went back and forth on Taker and Kane versus Brock and a partner......and they could not think of a Brock partner.......

I wouldn't go so far as saying that.......Taker and Brock both have to train together since Taker will not wrestle other wise if the guy wont come to Texas. he also has to be somewhat healthier than usual if he is willing to wrestle at SS too. I am sure he will take the Suplexes......just not as many as the others guys do.

Taker defending Kane would be hilarious. "You messed with my flesh and blood, now you're gonna pay!" Lolol I'd take it over where their going to go with him avenging the streak.

Taker defending Kane would be hilarious. "You messed with my flesh and blood, now you're gonna pay!" Lolol I'd take it over where their going to go with him avenging the streak.
yea forget the fact that taker and kane feuded for 10 years haha

Brock's gonna be giving Taker German's equivalent to that Batista Spinebuster to the steps on Ambrose

Just finished the PPV.
Best match was Bray vs Ramen IMO and that's coming from someone that wasn't into this feud at all.

Does anybody else think there's a possibility that this was just a one-time revenge type thing and that Taker will be gone? With how he raised his hand at the end, it made me think as though he was done. Perfect way to grab attention before SummerSlam...

Last edited:
Does anybody else think there's a possibility that this was just a one-time revenge type thing and that Taker will be gone? With how he raised his hand at the end, it made me think as though he was done. Perfect way to grab attention before SummerSlam...
according to meltzer theyre fighting at SS

I dunno but it really seems like they're moving toward Sting/Taker at WM :x

I dunno but it really seems like they're moving toward Sting/Taker at WM :x
which guess what let it happen.. it has no effect on any real angle or anything.guess what though if they wanna break that record they are gonna have to put a better card together than the rumored one i saw already.

orton wins a meh match.. new day loses but woods is hilarious yelling stuff.. bray wins with interference from a returning harper.. triple threat diva match char/brie/sasha pretty good match char wins.. cena made KO tap after he kicked out of 50 finishers.. miz came out to complain about not having a match big slow came out drilled him.. Seth and brock . brock is washing him and the lights go out taker comes out and washes lesnar and the match never really ended the ref and seth just vanished.. think i missed one match

:rofl: @ this garbage PPV. This thread is the only reason I even keep up with the E.

Back
Top Bottom