Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
The closet they have had to any type of old storyline content the last a few months (Flame suit on) is Cena/Owens............
Don't see the need for flame suit. I think it's blatantly obvious that was the case...

watching nwo 01. Benoit might of been a bad husband and father but no one threw chops like this dude haha

But look whats happening to KO now. One thing to lose, one thing to get pinned clearly but to tap out is just :x

Cena needs to take some time off. He's just burying dudes. Seems like their saving his next title win for something special.

- I heard there were complaints about booking “up and coming talent” with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns essentially lost. Vince feels Rollins looks too soft in his interactions with Triple H. While it’s one thing to be the “slimy” heel, there is concern Rollins isn’t coming off like a legitimate champion. Vince is reportedly pushing for something similar to what we saw in years past with Edge where Rollins is a “dirty” heel but doesn’t take crap from anyone. Triple H, on the other hand, wants to continue to go with the “disappointed dad” angle.
Seth only does what he is told to do. If Vince has a problem, look at his writers and HHH. NOT Seth

But look whats happening to KO now. One thing to lose, one thing to get pinned clearly but to tap out is just :x

Cena needs to take some time off. He's just burying dudes. Seems like their saving his next title win for something special.

Obviously I wanted to Owens to win last night..But if they just had to have Cena go over then they should've had KO pass out from the STF instead of tapping..That allows both guys to look good coming out of the match and continue the program..But having Cena win the last 2 matches, what's the point of having another one?..

ENglish. @Franknbeans

No excuse man. Report back when you watch. Match of the year thus far.

Jim Ross

[emoji]9654[/emoji] 2015.01.04- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi- Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Video Dailymotion  

Would y'all be mad at Seth vs. Cena at SS?
In regards to Seth, No. Would be the most legit and believable significant win for him. He could logically beat Cena cleanly for a pin. Seth vs Brock guarantees he won't win cleanly or will lose.

The problem is the burial after the new talent wins the first match with Cena, this whole "I figured them out" BS. :smh:

But Cena needs to take time off. Losing once then burying new talent for months does nothing for the new talent.

You can ***** about Cena not putting people over, but this was definitely a Vince call of how this all went down.

I don't have a problem with Owens losing.. he would of solidified himself as threat beating Cena for the title but he's still new and I doubt they were just going to go that route. The Open Challenge is probably the biggest ratings draw on Mondays since 'Mania, so I can see why they had him hold onto the title. I have a problem with him tapping to end the feud.. that was uncalled for.. the AA off the top should of been the ending but instead you gotta prove KO is Cena's ***** and have him tap.

ENglish. @Franknbeans

No excuse man. Report back when you watch. Match of the year thus far.

Jim Ross

[emoji]9654[/emoji] 2015.01.04- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi- Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Video Dailymotion  

I've been back into wrestling since 2010 and this is thee best match I've seen in that time..I've watched it at least 8-9 times and it just gets better and better..Literally perfect from start to finish..

2 people are excited to see brock lesnar murder the undertaker? you degenerates. it's gonna be a sad sad day when taker dies in that ring.

I don't have a problem with Owens losing.. he would of solidified himself as threat beating Cena for the title but he's still new and I doubt they were just going to go that route. The Open Challenge is probably the biggest ratings draw on Mondays since 'Mania, so I can see why they had him hold onto the title. I have a problem with him tapping to end the feud.. that was uncalled for.. the AA off the top should of been the ending but instead you gotta prove KO is Cena's ***** and have him tap.

The super AA should've been the finish. Hell, I wouldn't have been opposed to Owens passing out from the STF...anything other than tapping out |I

-Last night at WWE Battleground, we saw Luke Harper interfere in Bray Wyatt’s match with Roman Reigns, attacking Reigns and helping Bray emerge victorious. This reunion of the former Wyatt Family members is being done to set up a program involving Sting at SummerSlam.

The original plan for the match at SummerSlam was going to be all 3 members of the Wyatt Family against Sting, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. With Erick Rowan out of action due to injury, it now looks like we’ll be seeing Wyatt & Harper vs. Sting and Reigns.

There is already some internal concern that the rowdy Brooklyn crowd could cheer Sting and boo Reigns.

WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 23rd from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

(Source: F4wonline.com)

This sounds awful and lazy :lol: Sting should've taken a normal Legends contract and kept his dignity. Dude was solely brought in as a final nail in the coffin for WCW, which has been buried for 14 ******* years.

- I heard there were complaints about booking “up and coming talent” with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns essentially lost. Vince feels Rollins looks too soft in his interactions with Triple H. While it’s one thing to be the “slimy” heel, there is concern Rollins isn’t coming off like a legitimate champion. Vince is reportedly pushing for something similar to what we saw in years past with Edge where Rollins is a “dirty” heel but doesn’t take crap from anyone. Triple H, on the other hand, wants to continue to go with the “disappointed dad” angle.
Seth has been booked as a total loser since becoming champion.  Not Jack Swagger levels, but definitely Rey Mysterio levels.

:rofl: this and your thread title is killing me

Would y'all be mad at Seth vs. Cena at SS?

Why not? What's the worse that could happen?

Back
Top Bottom