Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Rumored plans regarding the main event at BG

The early plan for the Shield triple threat is to havea controversial finish where 2 guys pin the other at the same time which would lead to a rematch at SSlam

The ol' WWF Breakdown: In Your House finish.

BG Card expected to be:

Seth VS Reigns VS Dean WWE WHC Match
New Day VS Bray and Braun WWE Tag Title Match
Paige and Sasha VS Brooke and Charlotte
Natalya VS Becky
Anderson and Gallows VS The Usos
Sheamus VS Crews
Cena VS Styles
Zayn VS Owens in some sort of gimmick match

Nothing for Rusev (plans can change), who's rumored to feud with Orton at SSlam.

no ic title again, anderson gallows/usos agaon :rolleyes sheamus :x divas revolution :x

Drove 5 hours to wrestle for another promotion for the first time. Great experience, told a fat dude in a bullet club shirt that to not be mad that I could take his girlfriend. Shut him up real quick.

@macbk

Welcome back, fam. You ready for Sashimi vs. Joe at NXT Brooklyn and then Shield triple threat at Summerfest?

smokin.gif

@macbk

Welcome back, fam. You ready for Sashimi vs. Joe at NXT Brooklyn and then Shield triple threat at Summerfest?

:smokin

Sup homie. I won't be at Takeover but I'll watch on the Network. Not gonna lie, Shield @ Summerfest will be a great time but them having the match at BG first kind of loses its flair, no?

Last edited:
Will Ospery vs Vader :rofl: talk about shooting yourselves into a work

I don't understand how there is no IC title angle.

Miz was money as IC champ, but at this point with him taking a handful of losses and off filming Marine 5, either he never should have beat Ryder for it in the first place, or he should've lost in the Fatal 4 Way

[h2]WWE offers new deal to Cody Rhodes[/h2]
After leaving the company on bad terms in May, Cody Rhodes and WWE are reportedly in talks about working together again in some capacity.

PWInsider.com reports that WWE has reached out to Cody Rhodes about possibly signing a Legends deal. The deal likely wouldn’t include any appearances, but would allow WWE to continue selling merchandise with his likeness.

Rhodes is booked to wrestle Kurt Angle on August 27th at the Dutchess Stadium in Wappingers Falls, New York.

Back
Top Bottom