Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

KO
zayn
Rollins
Cesero(sp)
AJ

My show would be wrestling focused no need for cena to be here selling t shirts

Case Case
I guess imma be in the disability club with you :smh: i gotta have shoulder surgery monday i scared lol

I have a partially torn rotator cuff but doc wants to do PT for it. No time because of work and my fam right now. I have foot surgery probably next month. Am supposed to get another screw in my toe, the joint should be 1 but acts like there's 2 separate joints. It's my right foot so I won't be able to drive for a few weeks, fun stuff.

I have a partially torn rotator cuff but doc wants to do PT for it. No time because of work and my fam right now. I have foot surgery probably next month. Am supposed to get another screw in my toe, the joint should be 1 but acts like there's 2 separate joints. It's my right foot so I won't be able to drive for a few weeks, fun stuff.

Welcome to the handicap club :pimp: the handes for short

I had the WWF Board game circa 85-86. Also had JYD vs. Nikolai Volkoff thumb wrestlers.
Never had the WWF figures but had the AWA figures of the Road Warriors, Flair vs Zbysko, and Rick Martel vs, Baron Von Rashke. Had a Hogan Thunderlips jawn but got nail polish remover to remove the goatee and made him into a Luger fig.

Yall reaching with Brock as a top five pick. He's only on a few shows a year. Brock is a late round pick.

Cena
AJ
Rollins
Cesaro
KO

Cena brings in the merch and kids, and the kids will watch him get his *** kicked by everybody else

tumblr_o9cr09Eyn91ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_o9cr09Eyn91ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_o9cr09Eyn91ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_o9cr09Eyn91ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_o9cr09Eyn91ql0k28o6_250.gif
tumblr_o9cr09Eyn91ql0k28o2_250.gif

Nobody is coming to your shows with Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens headlining. No type of outside casual fans tuning in

Thats the problem with todays wrestling trying to crossover get that casual fan thats why we gotta put up with 2 and half hours of garbage with 30 mins of actually wrestling

But he's money.

I pay more attention when Brock's around and I've been watching wrestling since KotR '98.
True but your first five picks a guys you are building your show around. I would definitely draft Brock but not in the top five.

Thats the problem with todays wrestling trying to crossover get that casual fan thats why we gotta put up with 2 and half hours of garbage with 30 mins of actually wrestling
Ok. Go headline your WM with Seth and KO and we will see how it goes

Your not getting brock if you dont pick him in the first 5 picks. He will just be used to build my big 4 ppvs

Back
Top Bottom