Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

MildImportantGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif
Seth's new gear is clean AF. 
pimp.gif

Missed most of MITB because I was consumed with the Finals.

Gonna rewatch sometime this week.

So many marks call into the LAW.. I'm conflicted as they whether some of them are serious ir are they trolling :rofl:

Corbin is wack... another tall dude with long hair :smh:
Didn't like him before and I really don't like him after seeing how he carries himself on Breaking Ground. Watch a few episodes last night for the first time and dude doesn't interact with anyone. Has kinda a jerk-ish attitude.

Just fired up MITB after the Finals.

The State of Ohio received two Ws yesterday :smokin
Wwe champs nba champs UFC champ and IC champs. My bae Dana Brooke's going to win the women's title. We taking all titles.

I didnt read the thread

I have no idea what happened yesteday even though i had MITB playing on the small screen

I def saw deean win the briefcase.

About to watch the PPV and post all the correct answers as I go.

Hope it was good

***** THE WARRIOS LOST IM SO ******* HAPPY

We must have been watching different matches..There's no way in hell that was MOTY..It wasn't even the best match on the card..What Nakamura and Sami did at Takeover was incredible..Yiu can't say that for Cena/Fashions..

Wasn't MoTY for me, but still a great match and nowhere near the stinker you're making it out to be

We must have been watching different matches..There's no way in hell that was MOTY..It wasn't even the best match on the card..What Nakamura and Sami did at Takeover was incredible..Yiu can't say that for Cena/Fashions..

Wasn't MoTY for me, but still a great match and nowhere near the stinker you're making it out to be

Thought it was a very good match, it's just the finish ruined it, cause we all saw it coming, exactly the way it went down :lol: and we also know how the next couple Raws will go. Cena will alternate beating Gallows and Anderson in singles matches, then will team with Big E and Kofi vs Bullet Club, in which AJ will pin Kofi on the go-home show to whatever the next PPV is. Then, well, you know :lol:

Langston is seriously going to hurt himself doing that spot

I dont want to see it when it happens

Hilarious if that Ultimate Warrior shirt LeBron is wearing wasn't made by WWE :lol:

Back
Top Bottom