Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Didn't see a lick of MITB last night, but saw on IG that Jeans cashed in and won? :lol: They're rushing this Shield Triple thread IMO, I'm sure it's coming at Summer Slam.

Off to St. Maarten this morning for the week fellas. Hold it down, enjoy Raw and Smackdown :nthat:

It will be interesting what they do with this.

Dean is reportedly headed to SD, while Seth and Reigns will be on Raw.

But things can change.

That was the worst ppv i have ever seen . botches all night dumb booking trash champion. Only thing good happen was roman losing clean to sethgawd

wifey has made it apparent she is planning on buying tickets to Battleground (D.C). for a bday gift. Since it's a month after, should I just look up going to Summerslam instead?

no brainer, right? I live in MD btw and don't mind driving up to Brooklyn :lol:

Yooo Dean is the wwe champion. Man Seth winning clean was great but that Dean cash in made me sick.

i felt nothing when seth and dean won, really wanted seth to have at least a month or two with the belt :frown:

Anyone willing to wager John Chena & Bk Fashion will have the MOTY next time they lock up all because Chena will be getting the victory

Can Jeans come out with some actual wrestling gear now that he's champ? I just despise wrestlers in jeans/slacks :lol:

Im ok with the ending, with dean cashing in and winning, wanted seth to win and he did, but dean winning throws a bit of a curve ball which i like.

Worst moment of the night when Big E grabbed karl anderson and Gallows was just looking at big E waiting for cass to go to his spot and hit him with the big boot, but cass took too long and it was just an akward 10 seconds of big e and gallows looking at eachother while holding karl :lol:

Back
Top Bottom