Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Moose aka Ox made his debut Tna and washed Lashley. Guess I didn't realize how big Moose was since he's usually fighting guys Evan Bourne's size and would look bigger anyway, but he's even huge next to Lashley :lol:

Scott Steiner had a great run in WWE against Honner:

Sugar Shane Helms said that he pitched an idea to creative where he'd be given a guy who wasn't doing much on TV during his Hurricane gimmick and try to make them his sidekick. He wanted Scott Steiner to be Big Poppa Razi :rofl: :rofl:

Heads up WWE 2k17 is available for pre-order on Amazon for $50.99 (normal price is $59.99).

Amazon Prime members can pre-order it for $47.99

Link

with a little bit of early Mankind & RAVEN... in my opinion
Honestly 10 years ago AJ didn't fit in with the program. You still had Edge, Cena, Tista, Lashley, HBK, HHH, Orton, Hardy, Taker taking the spot light. CM Punk was just getting started in moving up in ECW.....

with a little bit of early Mankind & RAVEN... in my opinion
Honestly 10 years ago AJ didn't fit in with the program. You still had Edge, Cena, Tista, Lashley, HBK, HHH, Orton, Hardy, Taker taking the spot light. CM Punk was just getting started in moving up in ECW.....
That's true. I think he came in at the right time.

He can still go in the ring and it seems his promos have gotten a lot better in WWE.

That's true. I think he came in at the right time.

He can still go in the ring and it seems his promos have gotten a lot better in WWE.

'Redneck' AJ > Junior High School spiked hair TNA AJ

Last edited:
What happened to Becky Lynch's and Failure Natalya's feud?
Women's division can only do 1 feud at a time.

eyes.gif

WWE Network to present WWE Draft Center Live simultaneously with SmackDown Live’s WWE Draft

As if the WWE Draft on SmackDown Live’s Tuesday night premiere on USA Network July 19 wasn’t big enough, the WWE Universe will also be able to watch a special WWE Draft Center Live second screen experience at 8/7 C — exclusively on WWE Network — as well as a SmackDown Live Pre-Show at 7/6 C across all digital platforms. Then, following all the exciting Draft action, there will be a Network exclusive SmackDown Post-Show at 10/9 C to break down all the events of the evening. 

While Superstars like Seth Rollins, John Cena, Charlotte and the rest of the roster anxiously anticipate their fate with the clock ticking toward one of the most critical nights in WWE history, the action will begin with the SmackDown Live Pre-Show, featuring expert analysis on what may unfold throughout the evening.

Then, as the WWE Universe tunes in to the WWE Draft on SmackDown Live, fans will also have the opportunity to enhance their experience with the WWE Draft Center Live, a special supplemental show airing exclusively on WWE Network during the SmackDown broadcast. The revolutionary telecast will allow the WWE Universe to get inside the Draft in a way unlike any other as the lives of Superstars change forever – exclusively for WWE Network subscribers. Subscribe to WWE Network today to be part of this incredible experience!

The night will then conclude with the SmackDown Post-Show, exclusively on WWE Network, where reaction and analysis will surely be at a premium following all the memorable moments that the Draft will surely cause. 

Watch it all unfold on Tuesday, July 19 beginning at 7/6 C, when SmackDown goes LIVE with the SmackDown Pre-Show, the WWE Draft Center and of course, the WWE Draft itself!

Back
Top Bottom