Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Vince is also high on Rollins, but that’s nothing new, and there have been talks of Seth and AJ being the new faces of RAW and SmackDown when the Brand Extension kicks in, not John Cena and Reigns.

I'll believe it when I see Cena jobbing to AJ or Seth.

Believe you me, I am the one doing the whipping, you failed promoter and conniving scumbag...

I've been working a ton and at my new job I can't just sit away on my phone all day... I'm don't spend the majority of my time sitting in a booth on the side of the interstate, so excuse me if I have a real life...

Besides... I'm sure I didn't miss NTWTMania getting posted in my missed time...

farooq-wwe-damn.gif

Don't even know why he got so aggro at that :lol:

And btw..factoring in paid breaks I'm out there 5-6 hours at the most, so I'll gladly spend my "majority" time on the "interstate" in my apparent lack of life since I get paid for it :wink:

Last edited:
Somebody really has to go check on @CelticsPride34
 man. Dude doesn't even come around anymore.

He's whipped man :smh:

The savage era is over :smh:

Believe you me, I am the one doing the whipping, you failed promoter and conniving scumbag...

I've been working a ton and at my new job I can't just sit away on my phone all day... I'm don't spend the majority of my time sitting in a booth on the side of the interstate, so excuse me if I have a real life...

What's your new job?

And btw..factoring in paid breaks I'm out there 5-6 hours at the most, so I'll gladly spend my "majority" time on the "interstate" in my apparent lack of life since I get paid for it :wink:

Get a life man!!! :lol:

CP went in for no reason :smh:

What's your new job?

Still a cook :lol:...

What we're not on kayfabe anymore??? :lol:

What's your new job?

Still a cook :lol:...

What we're not on kayfabe anymore??? :lol:

Man you been gone for a min I thought you were pulling a shoot on EDP DFLY :rofl:

Last edited:
Ready for this Nakamura/Fergal match..Bacon Cheeseburgers on the grill & homemade mashed potatoes for dinner..:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom