Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

I will have my draft board up I will have Smackdown on and the wwe network and I will be here live. This is not a game.

I know he's trolling but :stoneface:

He's a rip-off of Waylon Mercy which was a rip-off of Max Cady.

He had vignettes that were a rip-off of season 1 of True Detective.

He calls himself the "eater of worlds" which was taken from Galactus.

His most recent segment was a rip-off of the Final Deletion.

True detective came out after bray did b

Gym opened up a few minutes from the crib. Been hitting that up all week

Gotta get rid of this KO/DC belly.

is the wyatt compound thing worth watching? is it like the final deletion?looking for some humor segments

tumblr_oa9c8njCUA1qj1tqqo1_1280.jpg

Somebody really has to go check on @CelticsPride34
 man. Dude doesn't even come around anymore.

He's whipped man :smh:

The savage era is over :smh:

Believe you me, I am the one doing the whipping, you failed promoter and conniving scumbag...

I've been working a ton and at my new job I can't just sit away on my phone all day... I'm don't spend the majority of my time sitting in a booth on the side of the interstate, so excuse me if I have a real life...

Besides... I'm sure I didn't miss NTWTMania getting posted in my missed time...

Believe you me, I am the one doing the whipping, you failed promoter and conniving scumbag...

I've been working a ton and at my new job I can't just sit away on my phone all day... I'm don't spend the majority of my time sitting in a booth on the side of the interstate, so excuse me if I have a real life...

900x900px-LL-36a0dce4_black-kid-reaction-gif-6710.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom