Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know not everything has to be serious and there are kids in attendance. It's entertainment b
Man kids will watch whatever is on the screen. They aren't paying customers. Forget what they THINK kids want to see.

Why is Fox wearing all that damn spray tan. She is BLACK

Alicia Fox has improved light years man.

How did those two posts of mine get put together? :nerd:

Every up and coming power based wrestler needs to watch old vids of Scott Steiner and Taz
Nah. Those dudes are suplex heavy. That is a different type of moveset all together.

Roman should focus on somebody like Mike Awesome without the high flying moves. Similar types of athletes. Big, strong, explosive.

Orton - 0
Table - 7753689
laugh.gif

Cena comes out to help jericho when he gets attacked from Wyatt's but rollins and wyatt get best of the two. Rollins goes to cash in and dean Ambrose washes all of them ddt's cena and walks off the stage with the titles. Anything less and this is a **** raw

Are they really about to end the show with Brie/Steph? This Raw has sucked. They had a good crowd and wasted it. 

Off to a terrible start to gettin me hyped for SS. IDK about everyone else. 

Every up and coming power based wrestler needs to watch old vids of Scott Steiner and Taz

Nah. Those dudes are suplex heavy. That is a different type of moveset all together.

Roman should focus on somebody like Mike Awesome without the high flying moves. Similar types of athletes. Big, strong, explosive.

Yup what DC said, I would say Goldberg too but then again I dont want Roman nearly kicking off someones head...

Brock, Batista, Old Kane are good examples tho

Back
Top Bottom