Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naomi with the Lou Titty Press :pimp:
Man she looks good with those braids. Rather see that than the stupid weave if she HAS to wear fake hair.

******* looked good too

For real, that style looks really good on her.

I get the Mike Awesome thing too, that would be more of the route for Reigns to go. I said the same awhile back as far as David Otunga goes. When you have such a generic moveset, it would seem like belly-to-bellys and overheads/etc would be a good way to go.

Did something happen backstage??? Seems like there's ALOT of stalling going on right now.
I was thinking Brie wasnt there yet and thats why the whole JeriTROLL thing went down. Since that seemed so random. But if she isnt there yet then they should just scrap it for next week. They cant honeslty end the show with a divas segment. 

Sting

But na really it's been a slow pace tonight like something's going to happen

But that's the thing. You really think Brie getting her job and match at summerslam is that thing? It's the only segment left.

It's the typical "it can't be somethiñg this stupid to end the show", but I really think it is. Steph putting herself in the main even slot tonight :smh:

I was thinking Brie wasnt there yet and thats why the whole JeriTROLL thing went down. Since that seemed so random. But if she isnt there yet then they should just scrap it for next week. They cant honeslty end the show with a divas segment. 

that makes the most sense.

As much as I want to see Brock wash Cena at SS. I dont see how this dude can hold the title when he only wrestles at the main PPVs and shows up for only 2 Raws to lead up to said PPVs. 

Are they gonna have Heyman come out wearing the titles everyweek to keep them on TV? Or has Brock agreed to a more regular work schedule?

Back
Top Bottom