Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I was a crew member who's travel costs aren't being covered I'd be pissed that they waste money on seeing up an entrance for the matadors, this bull has 4 costumes, and they made matador outfits for these two skig skags.
Oh yea. What ever happened with that? They didn't strike?

If I was a crew member who's travel costs aren't being covered I'd be pissed that they waste money on seeing up an entrance for the matadors, this bull has 4 costumes, and they made matador outfits for these two skig skags.

A yo b watch how you talk about layla. She's flawless

:lol: @ Diego pinning Fandango. Dude is JTG but actually on television weekly

Random knowledge of the day, Zack Ryder and Diego/Primo teamed for like a month on Superstars sometime between '10-'12. You're welcome.
View media item 1103407

Reigns needs some more facial expressions other than "I'm Cool" and "Girl you know you like that" :lol:

Table fail :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Leathered-out Layla :smokin
Summer's fit body :pimp:

The WWE has been terrible recently with their transitioning. I remember something serious happened, and then you heard "FUNK IS ON A ROLL" :rofl:

:lol: I'm dying in here tonight.

They have been iffey after serious matters.

Another, "Stuff YALL dudes like" type of a segment.

Stardust. Yall were all on his nuts when he first debuted

Another city flown to, more time wasted getting into face paint and tights, another flight home. All for a 30 second backstage promo. Again.

im still holding on to the shield reigns,but his mic skills are terrible and his moveset is lmited,plus he dont be helpin jeans b...

might as well let him use the torture rack or some type or power bomb.

All they gotta do is give him simple, any power wrestler can do kinda moves stuff like...

Power slams
Spine buster
Sidewalk slam
Military Press drop
Rib breaker

Stuff like that
But na, he gon get over regardless lol

Every up and coming power based wrestler needs to watch old vids of Scott Steiner and Taz

Back
Top Bottom