Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random but does anyone know any sites that show replays of Raw immediately afterwards? I missed the first hour and 40 minutes :frown:

We better get to see Layla. Otherwise I dont get why this guy is on my TV...........................Shes a little too covered up this week. But itll do

im still holding on to the shield reigns,but his mic skills are terrible and his moveset is lmited,plus he dont be helpin jeans b...

might as well let him use the torture rack or some type or power bomb.

Leathered-out Layla :smokin
Summer's fit body :pimp:

The WWE has been terrible recently with their transitioning. I remember something serious happened, and then you heard "FUNK IS ON A ROLL" :rofl:

But for real though when is this angle going to end? and this might just be Layla's final run unless they put here on total divas. She's nearing 40 b. still bad tho

Last edited:
Random but does anyone know any sites that show replays of Raw immediately afterwards? I missed the first hour and 40 minutes
frown.gif

This channel might have it

If I was a crew member who's travel costs aren't being covered I'd be pissed that they waste money on seeing up an entrance for the matadors, this bull has 4 costumes, and they made matador outfits for these two skig skags.

Last edited:
If I was a crew member who's travel costs aren't being covered I'd be pissed that they waste money on seeing up an entrance for the matadors, this bull has 4 costumes, and they made matador outfits for these two skig skags.
Sandra>>>>Some rigging dude

fandango is trash man they need to find something better for these chicks,layla is so bad and summer aint as bad as ya say she could get it 

im still holding on to the shield reigns,but his mic skills are terrible and his moveset is lmited,plus he dont be helpin jeans b...

might as well let him use the torture rack or some type or power bomb.

All they gotta do is give him simple, any power wrestler can do kinda moves stuff like...

Power slams
Spine buster
Sidewalk slam
Military Press drop
Rib breaker

Stuff like that
But na, he gon get over regardless lol

Back
Top Bottom