Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

After watching a few wrestle kingdoms. Why does the wwe let other promotions come in and have title matches like njpw?

After watching a few wrestle kingdoms. Why doesn't the wwe let other promotions come in and have title matches like njpw?

Because it wouldn't really benefit them

I'd like to see WWE & NJPW partner up too but WWE has no reason to.

Last edited:
co-worker was raving about wrestle kingdom after watching it with his friend. he's a casual fan, but said it was the greatest event he's seen

zde82tyz0x7y.gif

I think a cross-promotion event is more likely right now than it has been in a very long time

With NXT? Definitely

An actual WWE main roster show? No chance.

Not while Vincent is alive..But once his delusional *** dies, Shovel is gonna have anyone that brings in money/ratings on WWE shows..A year long angle with NJPW would be fantastic..

I don't think so. You see how well received the match was on here, it's not hard to believe he thinks he saw the greatest match ever being how much of a NJPW mark he is.
The match was GREAT.

I am not denying that. I am not denying that he LOVED it.

But to give it 6 stars is a shot at all of the people that troll him DAILY online that say the exact things that are being said about him in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom