Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

14606952_1287827647958473_4640714873452363776_n.jpg

15538476_1811448589096164_7673307275892621312_n.jpg
Kristal still looking good

:pimp: :pimp:

I agree with Meltzer tho...

Tanahashi/Okada at WK 10 is what I consider the best match of all time... But Omega/Okada blew them out of the water...

Nakamura/Ibushi, Nakamura/Styles, and Tanahashi/Okada WK10 were far superior to the Omega/Okada match..

The first, at least, half of Okada/Omega wasn't that good at all..The last 1/3 of their match doesn't make up for the awkward 2/3 that came before it..Story telling was above average at best and the pacing wasn't that good..It seemed towards the end that they started to really get things gelling in the the right way..But those 2 didn't have a great in ring chemistry..I'm sure their rematches will be better..

Meltzer's WK 11 Ratings

Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi 4.5
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega 6

"Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada may have put on the greatest match in pro wrestling history" - Dave Meltzer"

Meltzer is ******ed for this..Naito/Tanahashi was a 4 at best and Okada/Omega was probably a 4.25..

Sorry, but there's no way in hell OvsO was anywhere close to the greatest match in pro wrestling history..It wasn't even better than the previous 2 years Main/Co-Main event matches..Dave is definitely taking this "prisoner of the moment" thing to a whole new level..

Will watch WK11 starting tonight and finish it over the weekend.

Had to pick up something down by the Harbor.

Juat stoppe on the way back

It is good . I went when Jr and Cornette came to town

Give me your top 5 crabcake spots

@brendasdeadbaby Isn't exposed to the crabcake
Jimmy's crabcakes are good. Might throw them in there. Other spots in no particular order- Faidley's (Lexington Market in Baltimore), G&M (Close to BWI kinda), Timbuktu (Hanover by Arundel Mills), KoCo's (Hamilton/Lauraville neighborhood in Baltimore).

Love Timbuktu man. Love them.

Those other spots, I have heard of
There are tons of others though. Most places here can make a pretty good one. One of the absolute best places actually closed a couple years ago- Gunnings. Right by Timbuktu.

Last edited:
I agree with DC on Takahashi. His presence and presentation are just natural dope.

I appreciate Kenny trying to be this era's Stan Hansen. He and Okada did put on an amazing match. 6 stars though?? I might give AJ/Nakamura or Nakamura/Ibushi that before them, but it was a pleasure watching that match live the other morning.

Would cop New Japan World with the quickness if only it was compatible with my PS4.

I agree with DC on Takahashi. His presence and presentation are just natural dope.

I appreciate Kenny trying to be this era's Stan Hansen. He and Okada did put on an amazing match. 6 stars though?? I might give AJ/Nakamura or Nakamura/Ibushi that before them, but it was a pleasure watching that match live the other morning.

I'm excited to see what they can bring in a rematch..

Back
Top Bottom