Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Omega vs. Okada

* Not sure if you knew what Corino was speaking of, but when Omega did the semi-Triangle corner moonsault into the crowd, that was an ode to Ibushi. Ibushi/Omega have a DEEP history. If Ibushi didn't start smoking the pipe, maybe it would have been those 2 at WK11. We will see, hopefully one day.

* The work on the back and neck of Okada was top notch man.

* Case, I don't know what you were talking about when you said most of the match was weak. Without THAT part of the match, the climax wouldn't have been the CLIMAX.

* The Climax lasted so long man; that is what made that match special.

* The numerous dropkicks killed Omega man

Great match. Great match. Great match.

Everyone at the NXT Performance Center loves Norman Smiley, and you're about to find out why! He and Y2J go waaaayyyy back to Jericho's time as Lion Heart in Monterrey, Mexico. Hear what Norman did for Jericho, what happened at their first match together, how they became such good friends, what they miss about their fellow friends and wrestlers Eddie Guerrero and Art Barr, and why everyone lived at the Plaza Madrid in Mexico! Norman's got stories about Konnan, Vampiro, and his old tag partner, Negro Casas. He remembers his jump to WCW, what inspired The Wiggle and the scream, and how Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara talked him into working hardcore.

Norman Smiley on Talk Is Jericho - EP314 http://www.PodcastOne.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=1699235#.WG7LHjS1P1M.twitter via @PodcastOne

I think a cross-promotion event is more likely right now than it has been in a very long time
A cross-promotion is indirectly saying that there is another organization that is remotely on your level.

I don't think Vince will ever put HIS product in that situation

Realistically I don't believe it'll happen either

Just saying that the environment in the business right now is more conducive to the possibility than it has been in a long time

i only have one serious question about WK11 that will make or break my viewing....

is Yoshi Tatsu commentating? :nerd:

You dont think vince what Japanese viewership too.

He already has it bruh.

WWE/NXT viewership isn't that high in Japan... The NXT show in Osaka didn't sell out...

zde82tyz0x7y.gif

:nthat:

Omega vs. Okada

* Not sure if you knew what Corino was speaking of, but when Omega did the semi-Triangle corner moonsault into the crowd, that was an ode to Ibushi. Ibushi/Omega have a DEEP history. If Ibushi didn't start smoking the pipe, maybe it would have been those 2 at WK11. We will see, hopefully one day.

* Case, I don't know what you were talking about when you said most of the match was weak. Without THAT part of the match, the climax wouldn't have been the CLIMAX.

This...

The climax was epic... It had so many back and forths... It was a 40 minute plus match, of course the beginning was slow, they have to build up to something... The selling was excellent as well, everything was fast paced, but they sold the parts they had too perfectly... They had plenty of crazy spots obviously... It was so crisp... It was just such a damn good match...

Omega vs. Okada

It was a real good match..Wasn't great..Selling was okay and the beginning half of the match was sloppy IMO..The ending was top notch..

Seeing some early reports that Rick Rude is going into the HOF this year..

Back
Top Bottom