Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Watching 05 Rumble and this dude Daniel Powder is getting chopped to death by Holly/Benoit/Eddie :rofl:

Finished 2010 RR a few days ago and that one felt super short, not that i seen many RR but this one went by real quick. The first 20 min (sermon on the mount) :smokin :smokin wasnt a fan of the end tho

Last edited:
Crazy how loaded these Rumbles were...Ring in the 05 Rumble consists of Jericho/Edge/Booker T/Benoit/Eddie/Mysterio/Shelton.

Last edited:
watching last years rumble and R-Truth sprinting down the ramp and pulling a ladder out :lol: MY BAD!

Watching 05 Rumble and this dude Daniel Powder is getting chopped to death by Holly/Benoit/Eddie :rofl:

They beat the **** out of him. He came out looking like a total noob and it was great seeing him get his shoulders clapped :lol:

Is this chick Liv Morgan using the SAME exact gimmick as Carmella? :lol:

100% the same gimmick :lol: she's pre-heel Carmella

Here is what Bob had to say ab Puder :lol:

-He learned from Jjimmy Yang that Daniel Puder kept calling his buddies after Holly put Puder over and Puder would brag that he was beating Holly every night, so he stiffed Puder in the ring. Benoit, Guerrero, and Holly all stiffed Puder when the four of them were the first four in the Royal Rumble.

Watching 05 Rumble and this dude Daniel Powder is getting chopped to death by Holly/Benoit/Eddie
roll.gif
They whooped his ***
roll.gif
LOL I remember this 
roll.gif

Finna watch rumbles all day today/tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom