Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Let me know how it is [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

darrenyoung2.jpg

Another name who is rumored to show up at the rumble is
rey mysterio

Last edited:
Rey's latest tweet ummmm
"One of the finest & most memorable moments of my life & career! Good luck to all in the 2017" #RoyalRumble #RecordBreaker

Split was good 
pimp.gif
 Anya Taylor Joy 
pimp.gif

Just watched The Founder today. Ray Kroc did the McDonalds brothers dirty got damn!

Girl on the Train tried way too hard to be Gone Girl. Had Kanye music in the trailer like Assassins Creed and both bombed 
tired.gif

Still picking Sami to win the Rumble 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What a Glorious morning.

Peyton Royce got a 5 head and all, but with her make up at least, she's a problem out here. Billie Kaye's voice does something to me.

Titus sucks so bad dude prolly gonna get the axe after mania. He should go to Florida and become a strength coach to th gators or something bc he's awful as a wrestler.

He's employed for being Batista's friend as it is.

titus is the black cena when it comes to outside the ring activities and community work
him and summer rae would probably be on the payroll for as long as they want

You're probably right. WWE likes positive publicity and they are willing participants.

It's too damn early to be up and out of the house..Sitting at my son's' district spelling bee..They need to get this **** crackin..

Back
Top Bottom