Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

7e45dc8fba3759708d6c0f2eb034274461a42667_hq.gif

This was during RVD's last washed period :x :x I wish he had never come back. It was like Orlando Magic Shawn Kemp

just reactivated my network, just gonna skim through a couple NXT episodes before the festivities, i hear a new voice on commentary no clue who it is

Report: Conor McGregor Turns Down Big Money Offer To Appear At WrestleMania

It’s no secret that WWE is interested in doing business with UFC Lightweight champion Conor McGregor. The brash Irish fighter is one of the top blockbuster attractions in the world and WWE COO Triple H is on record stating that he’d like to find a way to get “The Notorious” to appear at a WWE event. Unfortunately, it seems like a role at WrestleMania 33 can be ruled out.

McGregor is in Manchester, England today for a sit-down interview being conducted in front of 5,000 fans and airing on pay-per-view. Ahead of this interview, the The Sun ran an exclusive that WWE recently made a hefty offer to McGregor, which he turned down.

“WWE has made no secret of its desire to do something with Conor McGregor and there were talks between the two parties about this year. Because he’s taking time off from the UFC, there was a talk about doing something at this year’s Wrestlemania in April, but it wasn’t to be despite a hefty offer.”

McGregor also posted this on Instagram, letting everybody know they’re going to have to cough up serious dollars if they want to do business with him.

I'm so made! Heading to do a Q and A in front of 5000 fans! You read that right. That's more than UFC attendance tonight. And it's on PPV at http://www.notoriouslive.co **** the UFC. **** Floyd. **** boxing. **** the WWE. **** Hollywood. And **** you too pay me.

pretty cool , saw this on reddit

1992 Royal Rumble. Where are they now ?

British Bulldog - died on May 18, 2002 after suffering a heart attack
Ted DiBiase – Ordained Christian Minister, Father to former WWE Supersttar Ted Jr.
Ric Flair – WWE superstar, Father to Charlotte
Jerry Saggs – retired, Lives in Florida. Was a brother in law to Dusty Rhodes, and is therefore an uncle to Cody and Dustin
Haku – most recently wrestled in NJPW on the wrestlekingdom 10 pre-show and New years Dash
Shawn Michaels – WWE Hall of Famer, hosts an outdoors show.
Tito Santana - He is now a Spanish teacher and basketball coach
The barbarian – runs a construction business, is currently suing WWE in regards to head trauma risks being concealed.
Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich – Took his own life on Feb 18, 1993. Part of the extremely sad story of the Von Erichs
Repo Man – owns Added Value Printing, a printing company that specializes in hard-hats and medical supplies, and also sells real estate
Greg Valentine – works with Ted DiBiase in ministry occasanly. Is the brother in law of brian Knobbs
Nikoli Voloff – lives on a farm in Maryland and works with the Baltimore County Police Athletic League kids programs
Big Boss Man – Died September 22, 2004, he was 41 years old. Cause of death was a heart attack
Hercules – Died March 6, 2004. The cause of death was attributed to heart disease according to his wife
Roddy Piper – Died July 31 2005 from a heart attack. He was 61
Jake “The Snake” Roberts – most recent appearance was in the documentary “the resurrection of Jake “The Snake” Roberts” chronicling his journey to fitness with friend “Diamond” Dallas Page
“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan – had a legends deal with GFW to promote shows. Father to 2 girls
Irwin R. Schyster – Road Agent for the WWE, married to the daughter of Blackjack Mulligan. Also the father of Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas
Jimmy Snuka – died January 15, 2017
The Undertaker – Still with WWE in a part time talent role
Randy Savage – died May 20, 2011. Had a heart attack whilst driving causing him to veer into a tree
The Berzerker – works at his brother's auto dealership. Also suing the WWE
Virgil – july 2015 was in the documentary The Legend of Virgil & His Traveling Merchandise Table.
Col. Mustafa – recently appeared in a documentary called “the shiek”
Rick Martel – lives in Monttreal, father to 1 daughter
Hulk Hogan – lives in florida. Recently sued and bankrupted gawker media
Skinner – was president of FCW until 2013. Now runs a wrestling school
Sgt. Slaughter - makes infrequent on screen apprences for the WWE. Is a cast member of camp wwe on the wwe network
Sid Justice – best known for a nasty leg break on nitro. Appeared on Raw during the Heath Slater legend killer angle
The Warlord – still wrestling as part of the powers of pain. Also suing the wwe.

I was watching some wrestling on my phone on break at work yesterday. When this dude was like that fake crap my 5 year old can do that.

I said let me put you in the million dollar dream then he agreed. So i choked him out. I got wrote up but it was worth it imo.
I hate when dudes say its fake like im dumb and dont know that. When 90% of the crap they watch on tv is just as fake. Fake or not let me body slam you 200 times in 30 days and tell me how you feel after that.
This story>>>>>>any of your NTWT promos.
The gawd Jules
Let's not get carried away. :lol:
Y'all calling Lime-A-Rita boy, "The gawd" now?
Thank you for bringing people back to reality. :smokin
Was so sad to watch too Arby D was a funny nickname tho lol
It really was tho. :lol:

pretty cool , saw this on reddit

1992 Royal Rumble. Where are they now ?

British Bulldog - died on May 18, 2002 after suffering a heart attack
Ted DiBiase – Ordained Christian Minister, Father to former WWE Supersttar Ted Jr.
Ric Flair – WWE superstar, Father to Charlotte
Jerry Saggs – retired, Lives in Florida. Was a brother in law to Dusty Rhodes, and is therefore an uncle to Cody and Dustin
Haku – most recently wrestled in NJPW on the wrestlekingdom 10 pre-show and New years Dash
Shawn Michaels – WWE Hall of Famer, hosts an outdoors show.
Tito Santana - He is now a Spanish teacher and basketball coach
The barbarian – runs a construction business, is currently suing WWE in regards to head trauma risks being concealed.
Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich – Took his own life on Feb 18, 1993. Part of the extremely sad story of the Von Erichs
Repo Man – owns Added Value Printing, a printing company that specializes in hard-hats and medical supplies, and also sells real estate
Greg Valentine – works with Ted DiBiase in ministry occasanly. Is the brother in law of brian Knobbs
Nikoli Voloff – lives on a farm in Maryland and works with the Baltimore County Police Athletic League kids programs
Big Boss Man – Died September 22, 2004, he was 41 years old. Cause of death was a heart attack
Hercules – Died March 6, 2004. The cause of death was attributed to heart disease according to his wife
Roddy Piper – Died July 31 2005 from a heart attack. He was 61
Jake “The Snake” Roberts – most recent appearance was in the documentary “the resurrection of Jake “The Snake” Roberts” chronicling his journey to fitness with friend “Diamond” Dallas Page
“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan – had a legends deal with GFW to promote shows. Father to 2 girls
Irwin R. Schyster – Road Agent for the WWE, married to the daughter of Blackjack Mulligan. Also the father of Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas
Jimmy Snuka – died January 15, 2017
The Undertaker – Still with WWE in a part time talent role
Randy Savage – died May 20, 2011. Had a heart attack whilst driving causing him to veer into a tree
The Berzerker – works at his brother's auto dealership. Also suing the WWE
Virgil – july 2015 was in the documentary The Legend of Virgil & His Traveling Merchandise Table.
Col. Mustafa – recently appeared in a documentary called “the shiek”
Rick Martel – lives in Monttreal, father to 1 daughter
Hulk Hogan – lives in florida. Recently sued and bankrupted gawker media
Skinner – was president of FCW until 2013. Now runs a wrestling school
Sgt. Slaughter - makes infrequent on screen apprences for the WWE. Is a cast member of camp wwe on the wwe network
Sid Justice – best known for a nasty leg break on nitro. Appeared on Raw during the Heath Slater legend killer angle
The Warlord – still wrestling as part of the powers of pain. Also suing the wwe.
Great read

I was watching some wrestling on my phone on break at work yesterday. When this dude was like that fake crap my 5 year old can do that.

I said let me put you in the million dollar dream then he agreed. So i choked him out. I got wrote up but it was worth it imo.

I used to do that with chicks at work back in the day.. While the master lock challenge was popular.. No chick ever broke the masterlock..

:evil:

Last edited:
charly caruso has an elastic mouth :evil:

cory graves leaving nxt
tom phillips in

Last edited:
So Nigel is gonna be the new announcer for NXT..I think that's a really good fit..

Network audio on XB1 cutout then the app wouldn't even load so I switched over to my PS4

Back
Top Bottom