Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

7e45dc8fba3759708d6c0f2eb034274461a42667_hq.gif

I was watching some wrestling on my phone on break at work yesterday. When this dude was like that fake crap my 5 year old can do that.

I said let me put you in the million dollar dream then he agreed. So i choked him out. I got wrote up but it was worth it imo.

I was watching some wrestling on my phone on break at work yesterday. When this dude was like that fake crap my 5 year old can do that.

I said let me put you in the million dollar dream then he agreed. So i choked him out. I got wrote up but it was worth it imo.

Bahaha that's awesome.

You should've invited him to a Superkick Party. Or given him an RKO......out of nowhere.

I put a friend in the Tazzmission one time that smarted off about wrestling.

Man The Rock absolutely killed Foley at the 99 Rumble :x :smh:
10 VICIOUS chair shots man it was brutal to watch just now :x :x :x

Bahaha that's awesome.

You should've invited him to a Superkick Party. Or given him an RKO......out of nowhere.

I put a friend in the Tazzmission one time that smarted off about wrestling.

I hate when dudes say its fake like im dumb and dont know that. When 90% of the crap they watch on tv is just as fake. Fake or not let me body slam you 200 times in 30 days and tell me how you feel after that.

Def brutal at the time

But Rock said the Chair was basically paper and there was a micophone that made the chair shots sound worse then it is.

Def brutal at the time

But Rock said the Chair was basically paper and there was a micophone that made the chair shots sound worse then it is.

Don't think I've ever heard that side of the story before. I know in Beyond the Mat Foley was pissed right after the match bc the Rock didn't come and check on him and bc he might have gone a little overboard with the chair shots. If I recall he was supposed to hit him 5 times at the most and he went with 10 or 11 chair shots :x

You gotta chill man :lol:

Edge vs Ron at RR 08

Edge is supposed to be a heel in this and MSG is cheering LOUD for him and Ron getting booed 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom