Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Roman will wash the dead man and then brutalize him after the match

The boos will be deafening

Last edited:
"Dirty Dolph Ziggler"
laugh.gif

They seem to be dropping hints but I really hope they don't go with AJ/Shane at WrestleMania.

"Dirty Dolph Ziggler" :lol:

They seem to be dropping hints but I really hope they don't go with AJ/Shane at WrestleMania.

We need to start talking about Shane holding down young up and coming talent at Wrestlemania.

Last year - The Undertaker
This year - AJ Styles

He's almost worse than HHH!

I'd rather see Nakamura debut than Joe or Omega..Shinsuke debuts at RR and Joe the next night on RAM..
I'd like to see that.
And what is going on with the booking? Why is Ambrose/Styles getting the short end of the stick here? That really sucks.

If Roman is facing Taker at Mania, my goodness he will be booed out of the building during the whole match.

But once Roman beats down that senior citizen after losing clean, he will get the loudest pop of the night.

View media item 2312455

Last edited:
Still trying to do this survey I changed half my answers like 3 times this week lol def don't know what's guna go down. Omega should stay in NJPW atleast another year IMO dude is legit let him take the heavyweight belt and chuck the peacesign and head over to WWE

Apparently Meltzer has news on Omega's future tonight.

It would be cool to see him in WWE, and now would be the time to do it to capitalize on the hype.

I still think he ends up back in NJPW and wins the title at Dominion or something like that.

Apparently Meltzer has news on Omega's future tonight.

It would be cool to see him in WWE, and now would be the time to do it to capitalize on the hype.

I still think he ends up back in NJPW and wins the title at Dominion or something like that.

I thought Omega already resigned to NJPW?

Back
Top Bottom