Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Only people who hate Omega are WWE loyalists who are afraid to see a talented guy come in and bump their favorite jobber down the card

I tweeted at him and he told me to come here.

So my first question is, someone please explain Kevin Owens to me.

He's fat, got a goofy Canadian accent, idk if he is a good wrestler or not. Enlighten me pls.

He's great on the mic, can really go in the ring, and sticks to Kayfabe..

Now leave and dont come back..

Last edited:
Lol @ this sudden hate for Omega
This. People just got that mob mentality. :smh:
No hate from me on Omega I'm a big fan.
No surprise my homie JC gets it. :nthat:
Only people who hate Omega are WWE loyalists who are afraid to see a talented guy come in and bump their favorite jobber down the card
Talk to em P...
whats a jobber
View media item 2312229
Here's a photo of one in his natural habitat

View media item 2312222
View media item 2312230View media item 2312231
He's great on the mic, can really go in the ring, and sticks to Kayfabe..

Now leave and dont come back..
My dawg Case shows no love to the newbies. I was really a special exception... :lol: :rofl: :smokin :nthat:

I can see it now...

Both American Alpha guys are in the Rumble getting beat up. In comes....

or

RuRu is an early entrant in the Rumble. He gets on the mic to diss the talent/America and...

If you watched a decent amount of Nakamura matches before he came to WWE, you would understand why people have started to sour on him

If you watched a decent amount of Nakamura matches before he came to WWE, you would understand why people have started to sour on him

Most in here haven't though :\

But I think he's on cruise control till he gets called up honestly. Highly doubt he wants to go all out against Elias Samson and Blake in Smark Sail weekly.

Doubt any of the "ready" talents do really. They probably seen what happened to Hideo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom