Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

NJPW's not letting go of those BC rights...especially not to WWE in the current climate

Good, look at "The Club" and Sting for things that go to the WWE only to get neutered

The Club had picked up some momentum when they were with AJ but the draft killed them :lol:
505%20-%20laughing%20smiling%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.png

Someone in da crowd near the front at Smackdown or Raw had a sign that said "Kenny Omega See you at the Rumble" or something like that

didnt even cross my mind till i saw that...

Don't think he'll be there, but I wonder what Omega's theme would be

Shame WWE wouldn't be able to use the Cleaner theme

I'm watching Rumble 1997 and the crowd at Alamo Dome is massive. But anyway, what was the deal with Fake Diesel and Razor Ramon? Did they legit push them as if they were the originals? Like did they have their own storylines? Or was it just a joke? How long did it last for?

I'm watching Rumble 1997 and the crowd at Alamo Dome is massive. But anyway, what was the deal with Fake Diesel and Razor Ramon? Did they legit push them as if they were the originals? Like did they have their own storylines? Or was it just a joke? How long did it last for?

Vince was trying to prove that the individual doesn't make the character but that the character makes the individual.

It was petty. He was mad Nash and Hall went to WCW where the big boys played.

NJPW's not letting go of those BC rights...especially not to WWE in the current climate

They don't need the name, "The Club" was fine, but they tore apart their stable in the brand split. Should've kept them together and let Anderson and Gallows do all the dirty work for AJ.

Vince was trying to prove that the individual doesn't make the character but that the character makes the individual.

I know he did it to stick it to Nash and Hall, but did they continue the character as if nothing had changed?

I always was curious how the Nash-HBK trying to get HHH in the nWo storyline would go, but Nash tore his quads

I know he did it to stick it to Nash and Hall, but did they continue the character as if nothing had changed?

Pretty much it was a storyline to turn JR heel and it failed. Dude who played razor was only in the WWF for like 5 months haha

Would the Okada v Omega match have reached the level of hype that it did if Meltzer didn't give it 6 stars?

And the follow up question: How powerful is Meltzer within the wrestling world as far as being a taste maker?

Back
Top Bottom