Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE

hahahahaha
Damn.

Brie could go! 
nthat.gif

Man, do you make them watch Wrestle Kingdom on movie days?
The kids that like wrestling, I try to expose them to things other than WWE.

There are 3 of us (teachers) that are wrestling fans, so we talk to them about stuff that is going on.

One kid, 6th grade, had already watched Omega/Okada before we got back from XMAS Break. So I was shocked at that. I am about to send him Ibushi/Nakamura (Both)

One kid, 6th grade, had already watched Omega/Okada before we got back from XMAS Break. So I was shocked at that. I am about to send him Ibushi/Nakamura (Both)

What did he think of Omega/Okada?

kids : we want to watch Lion King

DC : naw , we watching Lion Mask vs Vs Liger :lol:

You already know. "Man, I don't even know why I try with you guys, you won't appreciate this match." And he puts it on anyway.

What did he think of Omega/Okada?
You already know. "Man, I don't even know why I try with you guys, you won't appreciate this match." And he puts it on anyway.
:lol:

But nah, he likes Kenny Omega. A lot of a kids like the Bullet Club and they like Kenny Omega.

AJ Styles is by far the most popular in this year's 8th grade class.

Last year it was Roman and Kevin Owens.

In general, they think Seth Rollins is a loser, which is sad.

Rumble weekend is always more exciting to me than WM, especially this year with everything being so up in the air

Joe wins the Rumble and is the Authority's new guy.  I think Seth should be on SD.

Back
Top Bottom