Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

DC you seem to be one of the "cool teachers" and I have a lot of respect for you because of that

A good teacher can really make a difference in a kid's day to day life
I teach people how to take bumps. My students will go on to be stuntmen maybe even actors in blockbuster films. Teaching is rewarding one of my former student is doing a movie with Randy Quaid right now.

I teach people how to take bumps. My students will go on to be stuntmen maybe even actors in blockbuster films. Teaching is rewarding one of my former student is doing a movie with Randy Quaid right now.

:smh: :lol:

One day we will find out who the man behind the MeanGene Mask is

But nah, he likes Kenny Omega. A lot of a kids like the Bullet Club and they like Kenny Omega.

AJ Styles is by far the most popular in this year's 8th grade class.

Last year it was Roman and Kevin Owens.

In general, they think Seth Rollins is a loser, which is sad.

Bullet Club is such easy sell for kids, I can't believe The E is not capitalizing on it.

What do your kids think of Cena?

NJPW's not letting go of those BC rights...especially not to WWE in the current climate

Last edited:
mean.gif
laugh.gif

One day we will find out who the man behind the MeanGene Mask is
Watch one of my movies but  i don't drop character 'till i done the dvd commentary.

NJPW seems real hip to WWE's current buddy-buddy deals with smaller companies

They aren't budging

My current R.R predictions..

Undertaker will take it and challenge John Cena who will the WWE title from A.J.
Roman Reigns will win the Universal title, starting a feud with Braun. K.O and Jericho will go at it leading to Wrestlemania.

Back
Top Bottom