Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

American Bad*** Taker was so awful. Can't believe he did it for several years
mean.gif
Dude got that SARA tattoo on his neck too

mean.gif

Last edited:
I did like him when he was Big Evil but American Bad*** as a face was AWFUL
I'm pretty sure I wasn't watching at this point originally, but right now he doesn't even have the Limp Bizkit intro...Hadn't even heard it before.

We really gonna have to sit through 15 mins of the Undertaker walking to the ring in smoke and dark DURING the RR match

Everyone in the ring just gonna stop wrestling and stand there for this bum to take his hat off 

sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif

Lmaooo Brock just eliminated Taker to win the rumble and they didn't play the right music :lol:

We really gonna have to sit through 15 mins of the Undertaker walking to the ring in smoke and dark DURING the RR match

Everyone in the ring just gonna stop wrestling and stand there for this bum to take his hat off 

​:x  ​:x  ​:x  ​:x  ​:x  ​:x  

Well as we saw Monday night he can teleport into the ring in about 10 seconds.

​:x  ​:x  ​:x  ​:x  ​:x  ​:x  
and then wait another 15 mins for Finn to come crawling out while they all wait for him to take his tassels off 8)

sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif

Well as we saw Monday night he can teleport into the ring in about 10 seconds.
mmH tthats a good point brudda

I dont see Vince missing an opportunity to use that bathroom break entrance though

sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
sick.gif

and then wait another 15 mins for Finn to come crawling out while they all wait for him to take his tassels off
glasses.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif