Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

...be funny to see Saxton get out there after getting riled up by KO's comments on his career.

Who knows...might even score an elimination.

Last edited:
58xWpK.gif

Have you checked eBay? I know I will be on the lookout for that Brock Shirt in a Large.

I check at least once a week for those KO Blue Jays shirts haha. I think the problem is that most folks don't see those and think "resell!" I think they assume they'll end up on the site like we did.

Y'all do realize that the awkward dorkiness or whatever you want to call it is part of Bayley's character, right?

Plus Meekmahon doesn't seem to want to commit fully to her or Sasha. They keep getting scraps. SheFlair lucked out that she had her zaddy every week with her which helped speed up her progression and protect her from getting the rug pulled out from under her

Nah, word is that she adapted pretty quickly in NXT with no prior history of wrassling.

naturally gifted. once she turned heel and started doing work on the mic it was a wrap
throw alexa in there as well

really expecting a charlotte vs ric match in the future

Last edited:
WWE has booked Royal Rumble so well...makes sense given they actually had to do it as opposed to having a PPV every 4 weeks for each brand.

Y'all do realize that the awkward dorkiness or whatever you want to call it is part of Bayley's character, right?

Plus Meekmahon doesn't seem to want to commit fully to her or Sasha. They keep getting scraps. SheFlair lucked out that she had her zaddy every week with her which helped speed up her progression and protect her from getting the rug pulled out from under her

Nah, word is that she adapted pretty quickly in NXT with no prior history of wrassling.

naturally gifted. once she turned heel and started doing work on the mic it was a wrap
throw alexa in there as well

really expecting a charlotte vs ric match in the future

As someone who never really watched NXT and never drank the Kool-Aid that was the "Women's Revolution", Charlie and Bliss are the only two who seem the most natural. And La Luchadora too.

kurt with the nice words regarding hogan
they already sent him his TapOut gear :lol:
the way kurt says WWE always gets me :lol:

Last edited:
Question

Ya think WWE will do anything with Braun Strowman ?

I'm starting to like him more and more

That " just come and destroy everything " character is working me over.

Question

Ya think WWE will do anything with Braun Strowman ?

I'm starting to like him more and more

That " just come and destroy everything " character is working me over.
He wouldn't be featured so prominently if Vince wasn't high on him.

He's still a little bit green, but he's good on the mic. He's gonna win a title soon enough.

Last edited:
Triple H & Steph are in attendance at Linda McMahon's confirmation hearing in DC today. #TimeToPlayTheGame pic.twitter.com/HanPriymtl
— T.J. Cutini (@TJCutini) January 24, 2017

Saw something saying they were mentioning to her about the wrestlers working as independent contractors and if they are running the WWE as a monopoly. Lol.

Charlie wasn't natural when she was a face

She was terrible as a face. I had no reason to cheer her as a face other than her being a face.

Girl is outta surgery... She just got brought back to the room... She is so ******* doped out I can smell the drugs on her breath...

Sure to be here overnight again...

Good luck, man! My stepdad had his removed a few years back, and it took him a bit to get back on his feet.

Back
Top Bottom