Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Girl is outta surgery... She just got brought back to the room... She is so ******* doped out I can smell the drugs on her breath...

Sure to be here overnight again...

Good luck, man! My stepdad had his removed a few years back, and it took him a bit to get back on his feet.

They said she'd have 3 holes, she has 5.... So I'm expecting this to be a little while... Thankfully her parents took Lil Savage tonight...

Slightly selfish thought... We were supposed to have a date night at an cool indy show on Friday :frown:...

Girl is outta surgery... She just got brought back to the room... She is so ******* doped out I can smell the drugs on her breath...

Sure to be here overnight again...

Same thing just happened to my supervisor's wife. Hopefully she's back on her feet in a couple days.

They said she'd have 3 holes, she has 5.... So I'm expecting this to be a little while... Thankfully her parents took Lil Savage tonight...

Slightly selfish thought... We were supposed to have a date night at an cool indy show on Friday :frown:...

Ouch haha! I hate that kind of stuff.

Same thing with the Omega stuff

First he said he wants to be the only legend without working in WWE

now he says that anything is possible.

If Angle is in the Rumble he wouldn't go and spoil it so that is why he says he won't be in. I'm fully expecting an Angle return at the Rumble and I will mark out like a little kid :lol:

I know, serious situation, but this type of post, coming from you, I had to snicker

I know, serious situation, but this type of post, coming from you, I had to snicker

Alonzo gif :lol:...

Can't even argue with that logic...

I'll be perfectly honest... There isn't any wrestling anywhere doing a great job of building interesting stories and characters... There's always the established guys... But I'm fairly bored when it comes everything...

I, obviously you sheep, gave up on WWE a long time ago... NXT has been plain bland... ROH is the exact situation as NXT except its the low rent version (which I like :lol:)... NJPW is in its yearly lull this time if year...

There's nothing grabbing my interest... There's tons of great wrestling... But there aren't any stories I can invest in...

I really like ROH's presentation man. Like you said, low budget NXT.

Back
Top Bottom