Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I know some Mets fans that will love that shirt. I'll wait till its on clearance for $6.99.

Guess that negates one of the Rumble Survey questions. :smh:

2DgGiHD.jpg

Y'all do realize that the awkward dorkiness or whatever you want to call it is part of Bayley's character, right?

Y'all do realize that the awkward dorkiness or whatever you want to call it is part of Bayley's character, right?

Plus Meekmahon doesn't seem to want to commit fully to her or Sasha. They keep getting scraps. SheFlair lucked out that she had her zaddy every week with her which helped speed up her progression and protect her from getting the rug pulled out from under her

Plus Meekmahon doesn't seem to want to commit fully to her or Sasha. They keep getting scraps. SheFlair lucked out that she had her zaddy every week with her which helped speed up her progression and protect her from getting the rug pulled out from under her
Nah, word is that she adapted pretty quickly in NXT with no prior history of wrassling.

Watching the last segment from raw last night and I'm almost positive Goldberg is concussed from banging his head on that locker lol. Dude was all over the place and restarted that promo like 45 times Hahahaha.

I honestly think that's her. Which is fine.

Nah, word is that she adapted pretty quickly in NXT with no prior history of wrassling.

Female Kurt Angle, minus a broken freaking neck and a gold medal and amateur wrestling experience and *insert whatever here*.

Honestly though, some people just get it as far as character and psychology. Being athletically gifted is a blessing on top.

21 guys that we know will be in the Rumble who else ya'll think enters the match? I figured a few surprises so let's say that we get 3 so that leaves us with 6 spots left.

Baron Corbin
Big Cass
Luke Harper
Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton
The Miz
Casero
Sheamus
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Sami Zayn
Chris Jericho
Rusev
Kofi Kingston
Big E
Xavier Woods
Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker
Bill Goldberg
Braun Strowman
The Big Show

21 guys that we know will be in the Rumble who else ya'll think enters the match? I figured a few surprises so let's say that we get 3 so that leaves us with 6 spots left.

Baron Corbin-SD
Big Cass-Raw
Luke Harper-SD
Bray Wyatt-SD
Randy Orton-SD
The Miz-SD
Casero-Raw
Sheamus-Raw
Dean Ambrose-SD
Dolph Ziggler-SD
Sami Zayn-Raw
Chris Jericho-Raw