Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Holy crap John LOL

Cena's ok in my book 
nthat.gif

Been in the ER since 9... GF Is having a gallbladder removed sometime soon... I'm so ******* tired if being in the hospital looking at my girl in pain...

Sorry didn't know it got posted that wont happen again. I am truly sorry to you and anyone else who has read that twice.
My dude Gene keeping it Trill. :nthat: the thread starter we deserve in 2017.

Charly was ready for it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Very very ready. :evil:
Real talk I want to drink Jericho swag
View media item 2310170
i like it. esp how they've built the rumble. no idea who is winning makes the booking so great. not like the past few years when we knew who was winning
Agreed. The element of surprise makes for a far better situation. That drama is needed.
someone remind me to enter my rumble survey before sunday :nerd:
Submit your Rumble survey before Sunday. :D
Damn this raw sucks.. :rofl:
This is a weekly occurrence and we all willingly participate in watching. :smh: :lol:
Illuminati confirmed for Bayley..
View media item 2310173
Bayley is regressing on the main roster -- terrible promos
View media item 2310174
Few homages to that Omega v Okada :nerd:
That is a match deserving of homage. :smokin
Did not expect SR to lose his spot at the rumble

Even with HHH's interference 

Wow.
:wow: :wow: :smh:
Probably not a wheelchair accessible seat. And nobody trying to push your lard *** around anyway
View media item 2310175
Gallagher may be the only CW I like right now
Heel Neville and Mr Steal Your Gurl are also fairly entertaining tho.
That guy's ring gear is a mix of power rangers and dbz.
Mix White Ranger and Vegeta and that is flames. Now Chaozu and one of Off Brand alternates like Power Rangers Time Force and that is a whole nother story.
This is all true..But why you gotta be so hurtful b?..Who hurt you as a child?..Did your daddy abandon you as a young lad and now you need to lash out at every male you come across?..
Case as always with an effective serious response. :lol:
YA SAWFT YA SLOPPY :smokin
I remember when dudes were saying they would flop...these dudes got more new t-shirts than John Cena. :lol: All types of over with the crowd.
Damn Jinder took all of ADR roids at once
View media item 2310184
Titus making moves :nerd:
Are they million dollar moves tho?!? :nerd:
Big E an NTer :nerd:
It would explain a lot. :lol:
Big Show and Braun Green Rhino just came
Weren't you right there with him? :nerd:
Waiting for taker Goldberg Bork confrontation to end the show :nerd:
This makes the most sense. So it may not happen. :lol:
Gotdamn!..JoJo's cakes are looking extra edible tonight..
View media item 2310185
jojo got more black mass than a satanic church!
View media item 2310186
Byron will cry himself to sleep tonight
This is also a weekly occurrence. He either has really excellent self confidence to battle all the Ether he gets bathed in...or he cries himself to sleep often. Ask @JulesLives he gets them Ether baths on the regular... :lol: and I am still waiting from a decent promo from that bottom feeding scum. :lol:
Byron stays getting sonned on commentary :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
View media item 2310190 Usually this is posted to rep my squad the Lakers. In this instance it represents all the L's Saxton eats like groceries.
The not good enough to become a wrestler killing him inside :lol:
View media item 2310193 This is what will make his tears flow like the Mississippi River.
Charly knows how to grip a mic :evil:
And from that Big E clip she also knows how to open dat mouf wide to catch it all like Pokémon. :evil:
go through your stash & let us know!
View media item 2310197
Nia's voice doesn't match at all :lol:
Over the years it is usually guys that have this problem, like Brock or Lashley but yeah that is the case with her as well.
I hope Brock gives Goldberg the stank treatment and end him. Then his son runs in and Brock washes him too
View media item 2310204
:lol: graves "I gotta take a cold shower or something"
So she finally debuted?!? :lol: :evil:
Nah I think these were the Jojo pics. :lol: :evil:
Can't believe Vader son smashin
That is a gawd damn shame. :smh:
View media item 2310205
:lol: A+ execution. Next arc bout to be LIT
Indeed. Looking forward to dat Tournament. :smokin
Indeedd

That Clown God of Destruction !??!?! :wow:  
Breh... :wow: :wow:
According to Jericho's latest book Vince gets insanely pissed at people who bleed on tv/ppv's..He'll fine anyone for showing color on tv..Bill's gonna get hit with a fine after tonight..
Fine that jabroni. I never was a big fan of Goldberg.
He gave himself a concussion. He can't even talk.
This dude about to be in the Rumble for 2 mins and get tossed cause he can't perform. :lol:
That ending.. :rofl:
How did it end? Obviously I missed it. :lol:

Last edited:
Been in the ER since 9... GF Is having a gallbladder removed sometime soon... I'm so ******* tired if being in the hospital looking at my girl in pain...

Hope she's alright dude.

Overnight hospital trips are the worst :smh: I unfortunately saw it a handful of times with my father over the years. It hurt me more to see him in pain of course, but it's pretty draining as the visitor as well.

Goldberg was turrible last night.

Bleeding forehead.
Nonsensical speech.
Dumb shirt.

He LOOKS weak. His body mass looks to have shrunk since before. I was happy to see him come back for a proper sendoff nostalgia run. But this has become embarrassing.

I feel like McMahon & Co. aren't going to be real eager to use him going forward if he can't handle a simple promo.

Last edited:
I turned the tv off before the swann match so I missed all the Goldberg shenanigans. im gonna have to catch it on the youstube

Goldberg was turrible last night.

Bleeding forehead.
Nonsensical speech.
Dumb shirt.

He LOOKS weak. His body mass looks to have shrunk since before. I was happy to see him come back for a proper sendoff nostalgia run. But this has become embarrassing.

I feel like McMahon & Co. aren't going to be real eager to use him going forward if he can't handle a simple promo.
That's why he's jobbing to Ramen at WM33

Why did he goof on his speech? Was he drinking in the locker room?

I would imagine so.

They may hit WWE Shop tomorrow.

I know the shirt they made for AJ Styles that was clearly UGA inspired did.

My boy was gonna buy me one but then he would have to ship it to me. So I'm hoping they hit Shop.

Copping one for me and one for my girl to wear to the show in March. Trying to persuade her not to wear a Cena tee.

I wouldn't count on it. They've been really stingy with the exclusive shirts releasing on shopzone lately. Matter of fact, that AJ is about the only one I remember in a while. The Cincy exclusive Ambrose never did, and neither did the Boss-ton Sasha or the Blue Jays KO. Drives me nuts.

I wouldn't count on it. They've been really stingy with the exclusive shirts releasing on shopzone lately. Matter of fact, that AJ is about the only one I remember in a while. The Cincy exclusive Ambrose never did, and neither did the Boss-ton Sasha or the Blue Jays KO. Drives me nuts.
Have you checked eBay? I know I will be on the lookout for that Brock Shirt in a Large.

LeBraun needs to use the Razors Edge as his finisher..His size would make the move look devastating..Plus he's strong enough to be able to use it on bigger opponents..

celticspride34 celticspride34 hope everything works out with your girl..Keep is updated brother Savage..

About to head to the tattoo shop for a 3-4 session..**** is gonna hurt like crazy..

Back
Top Bottom