Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Wwe pulled a wcw smh
Taker made that look like TNA 
laugh.gif

They were like, "Cut!" an walked off :nerd: :lol:

This was what it seemed like when I was at raw a few months back. They would dim the lights when they would go to commercial or a backstage segment and everyone that was in or around the ring would just walk to the back.

This was what it seemed like when I was at raw a few months back. They would dim the lights when they would go to commercial or a backstage segment and everyone that was in or around the ring would just walk to the back.

single file :lol:

I would imagine so.

They may hit WWE Shop tomorrow.

I know the shirt they made for AJ Styles that was clearly UGA inspired did.

My boy was gonna buy me one but then he would have to ship it to me. So I'm hoping they hit Shop.

Copping one for me and one for my girl to wear to the show in March. Trying to persuade her not to wear a Cena tee.

Last edited:

Man not this dead bum b
roll.gif
you hate Undertaker. You'd be so sick if Finn faces dude for the belt at the Mania main event somehow
laugh.gif
Man I honestly quit WWE and pick up a jobber hobby like buying Funko pops like 22pedoz

nter that went to raw tonight gotta fill us in on what the heck happened after the tv show cut out!
nerd.gif

My boy is ringside. Said it just ended. All three walked away with no altercation.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom