Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

HHH is very underappreciated because hes the "company" man.

I know he buried alot of dudes but he took a few buried too(looking at you warrior)

Always liked dude plus his theme and entrance always been :pimp:

Shovel has to be in the top 5 greatest heels of the past 20 yrs..

If we're talking overall package (in ring, psychology, promos, match sales) Ima put Honner ahead of Shawn..

Shovel has to be in the top 5 greatest heels of the past 20 yrs..

If we're talking overall package (in ring, psychology, promos, match sales) Ima put Honner ahead of Shawn..

When Steph aligned with HHH at Armageddon 1999 against Vince, I almost cried. :lol:

That whole storyline was gold. Loved the wedding in Vegas.

i also went back in time on the network and skimmed through a few rumbles. I started watching other stuff around 2002/2003.

Can't believe dem dudes used to put dem paws on the wominz lolz.
eek.gif
 at HHH chasing stef down to give her the pedigree. 

I just like watching the Royal Rumble where Taka Michinoku gets thrown outside the ring and faceplants on the ground 
roll.gif

i also went back in time on the network and skimmed through a few rumbles. I started watching other stuff around 2002/2003.

Can't believe dem dudes used to put dem paws on the wominz lolz. :wow:  at HHH chasing stef down to give her the pedigree. 

im always gonna remember this but not the exact details

it was a period of time when i wasnt watching wrestling much but happened to be switching channels and smackdown was on and im pretty sure it was triple h and some other guys repeatedly hitting lita and i think trish over and over again with chairs as they laid out on the mat and i thought to myself yo this is a bit excessive no? they was just giving them chair shot after chair shot. mind you i had seen ecw but even this was way od

does anyone remember this or can recall who really was involved here?

it was a period of time when i wasnt watching wrestling much but happened to be switching channels and smackdown was on and im pretty sure it was triple h and some other guys repeatedly hitting lita and i think trish over and over again with chairs as they laid out on the mat and i thought to myself yo this is a bit excessive no? they was just giving them chair shot after chair shot. mind you i had seen ecw but even this was way od

On the 2002 Rumble now and it's the first time in the Rumbles that the crowd has been doing the WHAT chant. So ridiculous :lol:

I just like watching the Royal Rumble where Taka Michinoku gets thrown outside the ring and faceplants on the ground :rofl:
Was just watching the one when Kai En Tai kept coming in when they weren't even in the match and were getting tossed instantly :rofl:

Krispinwah/Angle match on RR 03 was great. They really had great chemistry with each other.
Greenberg randomly hugging kids is creepy. He never did this during his WCW and 1st WWE run.

Can't believe dem dudes used to put dem paws on the wominz lolz.
eek.gif
 at HHH chasing stef down to give her the pedigree. 

Austin + Honner giving chair shots to Lita + Hardyz?

Back
Top Bottom