Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Top Five is:

1. Hogan
2. Cena
3. Austin
4. Rock
5. HHH

If you don't agree with HHH being top five, come at me, jabroni!

Last edited:
HBK was a crappy champion..Bret drew better across the world than Shawn..

HBK's promos and drawing power keeps him outta the top 5..

Why isn't Undertaker ever mention as a top 5? Is he a second tier wrestler? What tier is Undertaker?

Last edited:
W12915.jpg

So I was out for my girl's birthday on Saturday night and I was talking to one of her friends. Asked dude where he works and he says "Oh, I work for WWE". We talked for about 20 minutes about his job in production. Told me Vince and Shane are cool, but Steph is sometimes a pain. I asked him what he would do for a normal day's work and he said this past week he "had to put together matches from late 2013 to early 2014 for a certain wrestler who is suing the company"

Oh, and he told me Ellsworth is gonna win the Rumble. Take that with a grain of salt, though.
@casekicks  was right about this being the greatest event of all time 
nthat.gif

HHH is very underappreciated because hes the "company" man.

I know he buried alot of dudes but he took a few buried too(looking at you warrior)

Always liked dude plus his theme and entrance always been :pimp:

HHH is very underappreciated because hes the "company" man.

I know he buried alot of dudes but he took a few buried too(looking at you warrior)

Always liked dude plus his theme and entrance always been :pimp:

I don't know any kid who ever said he wanted to be Triple H in the schoolyard though.

Back
Top Bottom