Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Savage gave Steph the slim Jim.

raw
triple-h-angry.gif

Last edited:
anybody listen to the new cheap heat eps " Is Bret Hart one of the top 5 GOATs " ? Bret was cool but definitely not top 10 " IMO "

Congrats on the news @JulesLives.

Surprised my pop here in the PI a few days ago but damn I miss my wife and kids.

Popped in my head while I was catching up on the posts but how bout Taker winning the Rumble, challenging either AJ or KO and retiring the next day on RAW. Have another tourney to crown a new champ.

They need to have the Dusty Rhodes tag tourney as a 2 day jawn like the Jim Crockett memorial. Also want to see War Games in a WWE ring.

Word is that there will be 2 or 3 surprises at the rumble.

One of those surprises are still being worked on.

I think this RR has a chance to be a top 3 all time event..But most likely it'll be barely better than what we've had for the past 5-6 years..

man what happened to steven regal. he was the man in wcw but then he went to wwe and they wasted him. you would think a guy with charisma and ring skill like that they woulda blew him up big time

man what happened to steven regal. he was the man in wcw but then he went to wwe and they wasted him. you would think a guy with charisma and ring skill like that they woulda blew him up big time

They gave him that Big Josh gimmick when he should've came out as bad *** shooter/stretcher and have some matches with Shamrock and Severn.

Was he fired right after his clinic with Goldberg?

His matches with Finlay were brutal, at a time heel vs heel matches were unheard of, especially for WCW.

So I was out for my girl's birthday on Saturday night and I was talking to one of her friends. Asked dude where he works and he says "Oh, I work for WWE". We talked for about 20 minutes about his job in production. Told me Vince and Shane are cool, but Steph is sometimes a pain. I asked him what he would do for a normal day's work and he said this past week he "had to put together matches from late 2013 to early 2014 for a certain wrestler who is suing the company"

Oh, and he told me Ellsworth is gonna win the Rumble. Take that with a grain of salt, though.

So I was out for my girl's birthday on Saturday night and I was talking to one of her friends. Asked dude where he works and he says "Oh, I work for WWE". We talked for about 20 minutes about his job in production. Told me Vince and Shane are cool, but Steph is sometimes a pain. I asked him what he would do for a normal day's work and he said this past week he "had to put together matches from late 2013 to early 2014 for a certain wrestler who is suing the company"

Oh, and he told me Ellsworth is gonna win the Rumble. Take that with a grain of salt, though.
Semen Punk

mean.gif

When will Val Venis make his return to the WWE?

That titantron entrance video has to be entered into the HOF...Along with Sexual Chocolate's entrance.

Why did Vince McMahon want Randy Savage to retire back in the early/mid-90s?

He was still effective in-ring for WCW.

94-97 was the New Generation Era. WWF was emphasizing more on the younger talent during that period.

anybody listen to the new cheap heat eps " Is Bret Hart one of the top 5 GOATs " ? Bret was cool but definitely not top 10 " IMO "
Yeah listened to it on Friday and meant to bring it up in here....I loved him as a kid. Don't know if I have him top 5 ever, but I think he's deserving of top 10. Good points were made by both sides though...

Back
Top Bottom